Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital Kids Zone & Tricky’s Kit Kamp
Tricky’s Tips for Kids
- Children, ages 12 and under, will receive FREE Admission to 100 and 200 levels of the Grandstand, as well as Fan Fair, for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday events during NASCAR and INDYCAR event weekends.
- Tricky’s Kit Kamp is located behind the Grandstands and is open for free play during our major race weekends.
- SECRET: Tricky gives out free Hero Cards; just ask him!
- Our Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital Kids Zone is located in Fan Fair and includes free face painting, jousting, bounce houses, golf lessons, tricycle racing and more! Oh yeah, there are lots of goodies available, so get there early!
- Parents: Strollers are welcome on all weekend long, but they are not permitted in the Grandstand. Our suggestion is to bring a lock and lock it up behind the Grandstand.
- Don’t forget your Ear Plugs.
- FanVisions or Scanners are a great way to listen to the Drivers and Crew Chiefs talk. They also protect your ears from the noise!
- Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital Kids Day will be held on Saturday, July 27. Over 30 vendors are in attendance with free goodies and more often than not, autograph sessions are held.
- Scout Day will be held on Saturday, July 27. Scouts and Leaders in attendance receive a souvenir program, die-cast car, and exclusive Scout Day Patch for only $10!
- Parents: Coolers are welcome. Feel free to bring a healthy snack and drink for your Kids! We’ll take care of the treats!