Pocono Medical Center Kids Zone & Tricky’s Kit Kamp
Tricky’s Tips for Kids
- All Kids 12 and under will receive FREE ADMISSION on Friday & Saturday (accompanied by a paying adult).
- All Sunday Grandstand tickets for Kids, ages 12 and under, are half price!
- Tricky’s Kit Kamp is located behind the Grandstands and is open for free play during our NASCAR and INDYCAR events.
- SECRET: Tricky gives out free Hero Cards; just ask him!
- Our Pocono Medical Center Kids Zone is located in Fan Fair and includes free face painting, jousting, bounce houses, golf lessons, tricycle racing and more! Oh yeah, there are lots of goodies available, so get there early!
- Parents: Strollers are welcome on Friday and Saturday!
- Don’t forget your Ear Plugs.
- Scanners are a great way to listen to the Drivers and Crew Chiefs talk. They also protect your ears from the noise!
- Kids Day presented by Pocono Medical Center is held every Saturday during our June NASCAR weekends. Over 30 vendors are in attendance with free goodies and more often than not, autograph sessions are held.
- Scout Day is held every Saturday during our June NASCAR Weekend. Scouts and Leaders in attendance receive a souvenir program, die-cast car, and exclusive Scout Day Patch for only $10!
- Parents: Coolers are welcome. Feel free to bring a healthy snack and drink for your Kids! We’ll take care of the treats!