NO FORMS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE
Please see the guidelines below before clicking the race in which you are submitting your media credentials request.
A Pocono Raceway staff member will contact the person requesting media credentials, once it has been reviewed. Please allow five to seven business days for a reply.
- Media Credential Requests must be submitted online. Please follow the guidelines in the form to complete your request.
- ALL media credential requests must be submitted by the individual media outlets’ Sports Editor and/or Director only.
- Please be sure to submit a request for each individual race. If you are attending both NASCAR events, you must request complete both forms for each of the respective races.
- Again, online credential requests must be received at least 4 weeks in advance. Special requests will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Complete all areas required on the online credential request form. Please, legal names only. No nicknames.
- Only one photographer, per publication, will be granted Victory Lane access.
- Only one Television Crew consisting of one talent and one videographer will be granted Victory Lane access per station.
- Any media outlet new to Pocono Raceway may be asked to produce proof of current and ongoing auto racing coverage before request will be considered.
- Once your request has been reviewed, the requesting Sports Editor / Director will be notified via email and additional specific information will be provided at that time.
- Media credentials will no longer be mailed in advance. All Media Credentials MUST be picked up at the Track Credentials Office at Pocono Raceway. Positive Photo ID Required for pick up.
- If you are a NASCAR, ARCA or INDYCAR Hard Card Holder your access sticker and parking pass will continue to be mailed to you in advance of the event requested. Be sure to provide an accurate and current address.
Please contact Ryan Yanoshak (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 570-646-2300.