We are looking for Pennsylvania-based restaurants to participate in Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest on Sunday, August 26th 2018 . This event benefits Monroe County Meals on Wheels.
Not only is this a great way for you to give back to the local community and get exposure to an large, wing hungry crowd, but we are also offering four prizes in the amount of $1,000.00 and commemorative plaques for each of the four competition categories.
Wing Competition Categories:
- Best Buffalo Wing
- Criteria – best tasting original buffalo wing recipe.
- Decided by public vote during the Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest by number of Wing Tickets received.
- Hottest Buffalo Wing
- Criteria – how hot can you make your wing?
- Decided by guest VIP Chef/Judge. Name of guest VIP Chef/Judge to be announced soon.
- Best Alternative Wing/Judge Choice
- Criteria – best alternative wing, outside of original buffalo wing recipe.
- Decided by our guest VIP Chef/Judge. This wing can fall under any category and will merely picked by the preference of the guest VIP Chef/Judge. Name of guest VIP Chef/Judge to be announced soon.
- Most Popular Restaurant (NEW CATEGORY FOR 2018)
- Decided by the combined weight of all flavor tickets per restaurant will be used to decide a winner
Want to participate as a vendor, please see the official Restaurant Wing competition registration forms below:
For other sponsorship opportunities contact Christina Rodis-Durst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A 2018 FOOD VENDOR- COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW