We are looking for Pennsylvania-based restaurants to participate in Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest on Saturday, August 12, 2017. This event benefits Monroe County Meals on Wheels.
Not only is this a great way for you to give back to the local community and get exposure to an large, wing hungry crowd, but we are also offering four prizes in the amount of $1,000.00 each for the four competition categories.
Wing Competition Categories:
- Best Buffalo Wing
- Criteria – best tasting original buffalo wing recipe.
- Decided by public vote during the Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest by number of Wing Tickets received.
- Hottest Buffalo Wing
- Criteria – how hot can you make your wing?
- Decided by guest VIP Chef/Judge. Name of guest VIP Chef/Judge to be announced soon.
- Best Alternative Wing
- Criteria – best alternative wing, outside of original buffalo wing recipe.
- Decided by public vote during Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest by number of Wing Tickets received.
- Guest VIP Chef/Judge Choice
- Criteria – our guest VIP Chef/Judge will decide which win he/she thinks is the best. This wing can fall under any category and will merely picked by the preference of the guest VIP Chef/Judge. Name of guest VIP Chef/Judge to be announced soon.
Want to participate as a vendor, please see the official Restaurant Wing competition registration forms below:
BECOME A 2017 EVENT SPONSOR For other sponsorship opportunities contact Christina Rodis-Durst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A 2017 FOOD VENDOR- COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW