Welcome to Pocono Raceway Campground!
The Pocono Raceway Campground is located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains and offers the area’s finest family camping. Boasting a variety of amenities such as full hook-up sites, a newly renovated pool, and a bevy of surrounding attractions, our campground promises to be the best value in PA!
Located conveniently a few minutes from Interstate 80, our campground is an easy drive from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Stroudsburg, Hazelton, Tannersville, and many other popular attraction sites.
Call (570) 646-2300 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your campsite today!
The Pocono Raceway Campground is a family campground open throughout the summer months, located one mile east of Pocono Raceway on Long Pond Road in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. The campground offers a variety of options to fit your camping needs whether that may be sewage, electric, and water hook-ups for your RV or motorhome, or simply a space to pitch a tent.
Five miles south of Interstate 80 Exit 284, and nine miles East of the North East Extension of the PA Turnpike (Exit 95 to I-80 East).
FROM I-80 JCT
- TAKE ROUTE 115 SOUTHBOUND 3.4 MILES TO LONG POND ROAD
- MAKE LEFT ONTO LONG POND ROAD
- GO 1.2 MILES PAST MAIN ENTRANCE TO POCONO RACEWAY (GATE 1 / TUNNEL ROAD)
- MAKE RIGHT AT BLACK & WHITE CAMPGROUND SIGN ON CLEARVIEW ROAD
- POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND LOCATED .2 MILES RIGHT
Rates and Accomodations
Check-in time is 2:00PM. If arrival is prior to 2:00PM and site is available, the charge is one-half day fee. Check-out time is 12:00 NOON. If late departure is required, request must be made prior to arrival. No changes or exceptions. Late departure is up to 5:00PM and is one-half day fee, if site is available.
*Motorhomes allowed 2 additional passenger vehicles, all others allowed one.
**Site Fees based on 2 people/one unit per site
|Type of Site||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Additional Guests (Age 6 & up)||$7||$24|
|Type of Site||Weekend Rate**||Additional Day Rate|
|Additional Guests (Age 6 & up)||$20|
** Minimum Stay:
Friday June 7th-Monday June 10th 2013 Party in the Poconos 400—June 9th
Friday Aug. 2nd-Monday August 5th 2013 GoBowling.com 400—August 4th
Payment in full is required when reservation is placed. Phone reservations cannot me taken without an accepted credit card. Mail orders are not accepted less than 45 days prior to arrival. Payments are non-refundable on Seasonal and all Pocono Race Weekend stays. All other stays are refundable with a 21 day written cancellation notice. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
NO CHECKS ACCEPTED AT CAMPGROUND FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
Please note that quite time is between 11:00PM and 7:00AM
Outdoor Swimming Pool**
Free Hot Showers**
Electric & Water Hook-ups
Tent Sites (No Hook-ups)
Restrooms with Flush Toilets**
** upgraded and/or renovated recently
Rules and Regulations
- All Campers and visitors must register at campground office before entering thecampground.
- Quite time must be maintained from 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
- Please be courteous of your neighbor, no loud music or noise.
- Speed limit is 3 MPH throughout campground and will be enforced.
- Garbage pick-up is at 12:00 NOON daily. Additional Garbage must be placed in disposal units provided.
- Parents are held responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Do not leave children unattended anywhere at any time.
- All children must be at their own campsite by 10:00AM.
- Maximum of 2 cars per site.
- Electric heaters are prohibited.
- 50 LB propane tanks are maximum size permitted.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. No washer/dryer facility located on campground property.
- Tractor trailers are not permitted.
- Firearms, BB guns, firecrackers, and fireworks are not permitted.
- ATV’s, Motorcycles, Motorbikes, golf carts, and any type of motorized small vehicle are not permitted.
- No chain saws are allowed.
- Cutting and removal of wood, trees, and plants is prohibited. No nails in trees.
- Do not walk through occupied campsites.
- No washing of any vehicle, trailer, or RV on campground property.
- Excessive use of appliances will not be tolerated.
- Selling of goods or services is not permitted on campground property.
- Decks, porches, stairs, additions, accessory buildings and sheds are not permitted.
- No young children permitted by pool area or creek area without parental supervision.
- Campfires must be contained and supervised at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed on individual campsites only.
- Any conduct or behavior deemed as disorderly and/or not in the best interest of Pocono Raceway Campground, will be subject to expulsion and will result in the forfeit of the camper’s remaining seasonal or daily rent.
“In the Best Interest of Pocono Raceway Campground” will be interpreted by Pocono Raceway Campground Management. For Example, if you use illegal drugs you will be asked to leave Pocono Raceway Campground Immediately with forfeiture of remaining seasonal or daily rent. Pocono Raceway Campground will be “Drug Free.”
ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS POSTED BY POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND MUST BE OBSERVED.
Pocono Raceway, Whitewater Rafting, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Hiking Trails, Fishing, Golf, Scenic Overlooks, State Parks and Game Lands, Outlet Shopping, Casino, Festivals, Miniature Golf, Trout Fish & Pay Facilities, Water-Parks, and many more!
Feel free to stop in our office and browse a rack of brochures for local attractions!
CLICK HERE to view our Facility Map
Calendar of Local Events
Pocono Raceway Campground
152 Clearview Road
Long Pong, PA 18334
Phone: (570) 646-2300 ext. 167
Pocono Raceway Campground
P.O. Box 500
Long Pond, PA 18334
All rates based on units with 50 amp electric services. Pocono Raceway Campground reserves the right to inspect all unites to determine the type and size of equipment being used. Minimum 18 years old to reserve a site. All Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice. Sites cannot be sublet, rented, resold, or transferred without first receiving the express written permission of Pocono Raceway Campground
Off Season/On-Site Winter Storage
Off Season/On-site winter storage is available November 1st through April 1st for a fee of $50 per month, payable in full in advance and are non-refundable. SPECIAL: For seasonal site campers, the off season / on-site winter storage fees are free with advance payment of the following seasonal site fee. NOTE: No use of any unit is permitted November 1st through April 1st. All units are the sole responsibility of owner and are left at owners expense.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND TO EVICT FOR ANY INFRACTION THEREOF. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE THIS CAMPGROUND SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. HOWEVER, ANYONE USING THESE FACILITIES MUST DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, AS WE WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF ANYONE. POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND AND POCONO RACEWAY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRE, THEFT, OR DAMAGE IN ANY WAY TO ANY TRAILER, VEHICLE, RV, TENT, OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY AND ALL CAMPERS, RENTERS, AND/OR VISITORS.