SOLD OUT: VIP Tasting Suite Tickets Are NO Longer Available For Purchase
- Event Date: Sunday, August 26
- Cost to Attend: FREE Admission (VIP Tasting Suite Option is SOLD OUT.)
- Wing Tickets: Will be available for purchase at Wing Ticket Booths the day of the event. Each wing ticket is $1.00. Cash and debit/credit cards will be accepted.
- Event is rain or shine. There will be covered areas in the event of inclement weather.
- Pocono Raceway is located in Long Pond, PA. Please click here for directions.
- Guests arriving to Pocono Raceway with their vehicles will enter through Gate 5, located off Long Pond Road starting at TBA Time.
- Please enter the festival area via Gates 8 and 9. Entry will start at TBA time. All tickets will be scanned and bags are subject to search.
- Pocono Raceway will also have souvenir tents with inaugural Pocono Raceway’s Pennsylvania Wing Fest items available for purchase.
PARKING LOT INFORMATION:
- Parking is FREE.
- ADA parking is available.
- Enter through Gate 5, located off Long Pond Road. For Directions to Pocono Raceway, click here.
- Parking Lots will be open at TBA time on TBA Date
- Guests may tailgate prior to gates opening
- Please do not block the flow of traffic – Fire and Emergency lanes must remain open at all times.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Open campfires or barrel fires are not permitted.
- Please be courteous of others, and do not occupy additional room next to a vehicle.
- Camping or sleeping in vehicles overnight is prohibited.
- The use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) or Drones for any reason is prohibited without the written consent of the Federal Aviation Administration and Pocono Raceway
YES, THE FOLLOWING ARE PERMITTED AT GATE ADMISSIONS:
- Strollers are permitted.
- Trained service animals that are leashed or harnessed.
- Backpacks and large bags are permitted and subject to a search. Please see list below for items which are not permitted at Pocono Raceway for the Pennsylvania Wing Fest.
SORRY, THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED AT GATE ADMISSIONS
- Outside food and beverage will be limited to the parking lots only. No outside food or beverage will be allowed inside the festival grounds.
- Glass bottles, containers, etc are not permitted on property.
- Coolers will not be allowed inside the ticketed gates and festival area.
- Water balloon launchers and super soakers.
- Blankets, Umbrellas, skateboards, roller blades, beach balls and other inflatable items, folding chairs, bicycles and carts.
- Pets with the exception of trained service animals that are leashed or harnessed.
- Items that obstruct views for other guests.
- Weapons of any type.
- Spot lights, stage lights, live bands or live DJ’s.
- Public address systems, bullhorns, other loud noise devices.
- Unauthorized solicitation for donations.
- Unauthorized sale or purchase of tickets.
- Unauthorized selling of merchandise or services.
- Unauthorized distribution of any item, flyers, pamphlets, etc.
- Unauthorized entertaining.
- Signage that is offensive, controversial or for commercial exploitation.
- Profanity, vulgar and offensive language.
- Under-age (under 21) consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages.
- Illegal use, selling and/or possession of narcotics, dangerous drugs, prescription medications and other illegal substances.
- Fighting or other instances of disorderly conduct.
- The use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) or Drones for any reason is prohibited without the written consent of the Federal Aviation Administration and Pocono Raceway.
Note: All information, dates and rules are subject to change without notice. Certain terms and conditions may apply.