CALL 1-800-722-3929 FOR CAMPING TICKETS!
Infield Camping is available for both RV and Tent Camping. We offer several options, based on your preference and interests. We may be a little biased, but camping in the heart of ‘The Tricky Triangle’ is tough to beat. Plus, buy before Wednesday of race week and you’ll get two FREE Pit/Paddock Passes – a $100 value. And kids, ages 12 and under, are FREE to camp in the Infield.
INFIELD CAMPING OPTIONS:
- Fenceline – Some of the most desired locations for the avid race fan. The biggest perk of a Fenceline RV spot is the unobstructed sight lines to the track. Other than our Trackside spots, a Fenceline spot puts you as close to the action as possible.
- Reserved – You pick a spot, your favorite spot. It will be ready and waiting for your arrival, no matter if you decided arrive at noon on Thursday or sometime Saturday afternoon.
- Preferred – A unique carved-out section within our infield, located along the Short Chute and entering Turn 3. For the comfort and convenience of our Preferred Camping guests, access to the Preferred Area is restricted and controlled.
- General Admission RV – It can’t get much easier! Just pay and pick your spot upon your arrival. Advanced purchase is always encouraged.
- Tent – Don’t have an RV? You can still experience all that comes with camping inside our infield with Tent Camping, in an area strictly reserved for tents and without RVs.
- Four Day Access: We open the gates to Trackside Camping at approximately noon on Thursday of race week. Come early, get set up and take advantage of everything Pocono Raceway has to offer. Plus, if you would like, you can stay Sunday night on us. Be sure to ask about our ‘Dash Pass’ so you can conveniently leave and return to the Infield at your leisure.
- FREE Saturday Grandstand & Fan Fair Access: On-track action starts on Saturday with multiple series practicing and qualifying. You can take it all in from your RV or watch it all from the iconic Pocono Raceway Grandstand, with complimentary access to the 100 level. We also provide complimentary access to Fan Fair on Saturday. A Sunday Grandstand ticket is required for access to the Grandstand and Fan Fair on Sunday.
- FREE Access to the Pocono Raceway Bark Park: Sure, your favorite four-legged fan may be happy hanging at the campsite, but feel free to mix and mingle with other four-legged fans at our ‘Bark Park’ located in the infield. Last year, we even saw some photos of drivers with their dogs pop up on Instagram.
- Driver Appearances and Exclusive Experiences: In the past, we’ve been able to provide our camping guests exclusive garage access, driver appearances, and other bonus perks throughout the weekend. Be sure to check your inbox and follow us on social media for schedule and updates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Buy in Advance for the best experience and value. All infield camping spots purchased before Wednesday of race week will include two complimentary Pit/Paddock Passes. That is a $100 value!
- Kids, ages 12 and under, are FREE to camp in the infield. Yes, you read correctly … We said FREE! (Note: A Pit/Paddock Pass is required for anyone wishing to access those areas at any time.)
- Stop at RV and Camping Registration upon arrival. Located on the corner of Long Pond Road and Route 115, ‘RV Reg’ is the first place all camping guests need to stop upon arrival. There, you’ll get all updated information, a free welcome bag, and have the chance to purchase any last minute tickets.
- Additional Services like water delivery, sewage pump-out, showers, bathrooms and relocation are available. Sorry, but Pocono Raceway does not currently offer water or electric hookups.
- Track views: Track views are visible from nearly every spot in the infield and vary based on exact location. Use our interactive 3D map to see for yourself or give us a call (1-800-722-3929) so we can share our expertise.
- Additional people the more the merrier, so bring the whole gang. Just remember, everyone camping in the Infield – except for kids 12 and under – are required to have an Infield Guest Pass. Two infield guest passes come with your spot already.
- Contact us. We are here to help you craft the perfect experience. To contact Brittney, our Manager of Camping Services, directly please email: email@example.com.