A Paddock Pass is a must consider upgrade for any race fan – especially if it’s your first time. There are three purchase options, exclusive to our August ABC Supply 500 INDYCAR race weekend, for a Paddock Pass. A Saturday- only Paddock Pass is $20, a Sunday-only Paddock Pass is $40 and a two-day Saturday & Sunday Paddock Pass is $50.
Paddock Pass includes:
- Complete access inside the Verizon IndyCar Series Paddock area
- Pre-Race Access to Pit Road & the Frontstretch
- Access to the Pedestrian Tunnel under the Start / Finish Line
Four-Day VIP Super Pass includes:
- Four-day access to the Infield, Paddock and SVRA Garage
- Infield Parking on Saturday and Sunday
- General Saturday Grandstand Admission on Saturday
- VIP Grandstand Parking on Sunday
- 300-Level, Shaded Grandstand Ticket for Sunday.
Some say Paddock Pass is the best greatest access pass ever! You have complete freedom to walk around the entire paddock (or in stockcar terms, garage area) with this pass. Trust us, this type of access is worth the price!