CALL 1-800-722-3929 FOR CAMPING TICKETS!
Located outside Turn 3, Family Grandstand Camping offers great access and flexibility. Whether you choose to camp with an RV or tent, Family Grandstand Camping allows you to buy in advance, and pick your spot upon arrival. One important requirement for our Family Camping Area is that everyone camping must have a Sunday Grandstand ticket.
- Four Day Access: We open the gates to Trackside Camping at approximately noon on Thursday of race week. Come early, get set up and take advantage of everything Pocono Raceway has to offer. Plus, if you would like, you can stay Sunday night on us.
- FREE Friday and Saturday Grandstand & Fan Fair Access: On-track action starts on Friday and Saturday with multiple series practicing, qualifying and racing. You can take it all in from your RV or watch it all from the iconic Pocono Raceway Grandstand, with complimentary access to the 100 level. We also provide complimentary access to Fan Fair on Friday and Saturday. A Sunday Grandstand ticket is required for access to the Grandstand and Fan Fair on Sunday.
- FREE Infield Block Party & Fireworks: The live music starts at 5 p.m. and plays until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. The whole family is welcome as there is interactive entertainment for all ages. Shuttles are available to transport our Family Grandstand Camping guests to and from the Infield Block Party. Be sure to keep an eye on the night sky on Saturday. You will not want to miss our great fireworks show.
- FREE Access to the Pocono Raceway Bark Park: Sure, your favorite four-legged fan may be happy hanging at the campsite, but feel free to mix and mingle with other four-legged fans at our ‘Bark Park’ located in the infield. Last year, we even saw some photos of drivers with their dogs pop up on Instagram.
- Driver Appearances and Exclusive Experiences: In the past, we’ve been able to provide our camping guests exclusive garage access, driver appearances, and other bonus perks throughout the weekend. Be sure to check your inbox and follow us on social media for schedule and updates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Buy in Advance for the best experience. Yes, Family Grandstand Camping is general admission – meaning you have the flexibility to pick your spot when you arrive – but, no reason to wait. Buy now so you have more time to plan.
- Kids, ages 12 and under, get a 50% saving on select Sunday grandstand tickets. Everyone camping in our Family Grandstand area is required to have a Sunday Grandstand ticket.
- Stop at RV and Camping Registration upon arrival. Located on the corner of Long Pond Road and Route 115, ‘RV Reg’ is the first place all camping guests need to stop upon arrival. There, you’ll get all updated information, a free welcome bag, and have the chance to purchase any last minute tickets.
- Additional Services like water delivery, sewage pump-out, showers, bathrooms and relocation are available. Sorry, but Pocono Raceway does not currently offer water or electric hookups.
- Track views: Track views are visible from nearly every spot in the infield and vary based on exact location. Use our interactive 3D map to see for yourself or give us a call (1-800- so we can share our expertise.
- Track views: Unfortunately, track views are not available from our Family Grandstand Camping area. But, you might just get some of the best sunset views available.
- Additional people the more the merrier, so bring the whole gang. Just remember, everyone camping in Family Grandstand Camping must have a Sunday Grandstand ticket. Every Family Grandstand Camping spot comes with a ‘Support Pass’ so it’s even easier for people to join the fun.
- Contact us. We are here to help you craft the perfect experience. To contact Brittney, our Manager of Camping Services, directly please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.