Prime location where you can literally ‘feel’ the cars as they race between Turns 2 and 3. The location of these spots are right against the catch-fence along the Short Chute. No other camping option puts you closer to the action. Kids, ages 12 and under, are FREE to camp in our Trackside Camping Area.
- NEW FOR 2018: Power hook-up, daily water service, expanded spot size, bathroom renovations, complimentary daily ice service and complimentary sewage service.
- Four Day Access: We open the gates to Trackside Camping at approximately noon on Thursday of race week. Come early, get set up and take advantage of everything Pocono Raceway has to offer. Plus, if you would like, you can stay Sunday night on us.
- FREE Friday and Saturday Grandstand & Fan Fair Access: On-track action starts on Friday and Saturday with multiple series practicing, qualifying and racing. You can take it all in from your RV or watch it all from the iconic Pocono Raceway Grandstand, with complimentary access to the 100 level. We also provide complimentary access to Fan Fair on Friday and Saturday. A Sunday Grandstand ticket is required for access to the Grandstand and Fan Fair on Sunday.
- FREE Infield Block Party & Fireworks: The live music starts at 5 p.m. and plays until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. The whole family is welcome as there is interactive entertainment for all ages. Shuttles are available to transport our Trackside Camping guests to and from the Infield Block Party. Be sure to keep an eye on the night sky on Saturday. You will not want to miss our great fireworks show.
- FREE Access to the Pocono Raceway Bark Park: Sure, your favorite four-legged fan may be happy hanging at the campsite, but feel free to mix and mingle with other four-legged fans at our ‘Bark Park’ located in the infield. Last year, we even saw some photos of drivers with their dogs pop up on Instagram.
- NEW FOR 2018- Inclusive Playground: Located in our infield and open to all camping guests. The playground is designed for children of all ages and abilities to learn, grown and play together.
- Driver Appearances and Exclusive Experiences: In the past, we’ve been able to provide our camping guests exclusive garage access, driver appearances, and other bonus perks throughout the weekend. Be sure to check your inbox and follow us on social media for schedule and updates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Buy in Advance: Our Trackside RV spots are among our most coveted spots, and tend to sell out quickly. Buy early for your best chance at one of these spots.
- Kids, ages 12 and under, are FREE to camp in our Trackside RV area.
- Stop at RV and Camping Registration upon arrival. Located on the corner of Long Pond Road and Route 115, ‘RV Reg’ is the first place all camping guests need to stop upon arrival. There, you’ll get all updated information, a free welcome bag, and have the chance to purchase any last minute tickets.
- Additional Services like water delivery, sewage pump-out, showers, bathrooms and relocation are available. Pocono Raceway offers power and water hook-ups only at Trackside RV and 50-Amp Camp sites..
- Track views: In all honesty, our Trackside Camping guests enjoy some the absolute best views of the racing action that are possible.
- Additional people the more the merrier, so bring the whole gang. Everyone camping in Trackside RV Camping, except those ages 12 and under, must have an area pass. Do not forget that every Trackside Camping spot comes with a ‘support pass’ so it’s even easier for people to join the fun.
- Contact us. We are here to help you craft the perfect experience. To contact Brittney, our Manager of Camping Services, directly please email: email@example.com.