Did you Know…
- All Kids, ages 12 and under, receive FREE ADMISSION on Fridays & Saturdays, in select Grandstand levels, during our race weekends (they must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- All 100 and 200-Level Sunday Grandstand tickets for Kids, ages 12 and under, are half price!
Helpful Tips for Parents:
- Tricky’s Kit Kamp is located behind the Grandstands and is open for free play during our race weekend events.
- SECRET: Tricky gives out free Hero Cards; just ask him!
- Our Kids Zone is located in Fan Fair and includes free face painting, jousting, bounce houses, golf lessons, tricycle racing, and more! Oh yeah, there are lots of goodies available, so get there early!
- Parents: Strollers are welcome all weekeend long, but are not permitted in the Grandstand. We suggest bringing a lock and locking it up behind the Grandstand.
- Don’t forget your Ear Plugs.
- Scanners are a great way to listen to the Drivers and Crew Chiefs talk, they also protect your ears from the noise!
- Kids Day is held annually at Pocono Raceway. Exact date is TBD. Over 30 vendors are in attendance with free goodies and more often than not, autograph sessions are held.
- Scout Day is held annually at Pocono Raceway. Exact date is TBD. Scouts and Leaders in attendance receive a souvenir program, die-cast car and exclusive Scout Day Patch for only $10!
- Parents: Coolers are welcome. Feel free to bring a healthy snack and drink for your kids! We’ll take care of the treats!