1. Remember, unlike any other track, Pocono only has 3 turns.
2. You can bring your own 12″ X 12″ cooler full of all refreshments, no glass please.
3. Pocono has the longest front-stretch in Motorsports.
4. Pocono is family-owned and operated.
5. Pocono is run completely on Solar Power.
6. FREE track tours are available April – October.
7. Pit/Paddock Passes get you close to the action in the garages.
8. You’ll be thankful for “Long John”.
9. Drivers visit the “Tricky Triangle Club”.
10. Kids, ages 12 and under, will receive FREE Admission to 100 and 200 levels of the Grandstand, as well as Fan Fair, for all Friday, Saturday and Sunday events during NASCAR and INDYCAR event weekends.
11. A “Tweet-up” is really kinda fun. Follow us @poconoraceway.
12. Rent a FanVision or Racing Electronics Scanner.
13. “Tricky’s Kit Kamp” is a great meeting place for families.
14. A herd of sheep cuts the grass in our Solar Farm.
1. Plan to arrive early. There is tons of stuff happening on race day. So, get here to take it all in.
2. Look out for the six-foot, red-headed fox in the fire suit. He’s our Mascot Tricky, and is usually in the heart of the action.
3. Definitely consider a Pit/Paddock pass. This will get you as close to the cars and drivers as possible.
4. Don’t be shy; ask questions. We are here to help!
5. Pick a driver, any driver…even if you don’t know anything about them, it’s more fun if you are pulling for someone to win.
6. Consider renting a “FanVision” or “Racing Electronics Scanner”. You won’t believe what you hear over the radio.
1. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter – we regularly announce deals and specials through Social Media.
2. Take a good look at our “Tricky Triangle Club”….some say this is the best deal in town.
3. Come to a race instead of a football game. Have you seen the price of our tickets compared to theirs?