Here you will find some frequently asked questions about Pocono Raceway and The Great Pocono Raceway Air Show. If you do not see the answer to your questions please contact: email@example.com.
How do I purchase tickets?
You may purchase tickets online by clicking here: or giving our ticket office a call at 1-800-722-3929. The ticket office hours are Monday-Friday from 9am- 5pm. Pocono Raceway is ADA accessible.
Who will be performing?
Please click here for a list of the confirmed performers.
How do I get to Pocono Raceway?
1234 Long Pond Road
Long Pond PA, 18334
Click here for directions to Pocono Raceway.
What lodging options are available in the area?
Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is Pocono Raceway’s Preferred Lodging Partner.
Click here to book a hotel room.
Where is parking?
Parking is located on Pocono Raceway property. The cost is $10 per car or $20 for RV’s or oversize vehicles. Please enter through either Gate 5 (Andretti Road) or Gate 7 (Hullman Road) to park. Please Note: There is NO overnight parking or camping allowed.
Are animals/pets allowed?
Animals are not permitted in Pocono Raceway’s parking lots, fan fair, midway and grandstand. Service animals are permitted to assist disabled guests. Pocono Raceway requests advanced notification of service animals, if possible.
Are bags/ backpacks allowed?
Guests may bring in soft-sided bags and purses that do not exceed 16″x8″x16″ in size. Small one or two pocket Backpacks are permitted. Drawstring bags are considered backpacks and permitted. All items are subject to security screening prior to entering the building. Special consideration will be made for guests with medical needs and those caring for infants (diaper bags).
Are coolers/ outside food and beverages allowed?
No. Coolers and outside food and beverages will NOT be permitted through the gates.
Will there be concessions?
Yes, Concessions will be available directly behind the grandstand in the Midway. Cash and Credit cards will be accepted. ATMs will also be available on property.
What is not permitted through gate entry?
The safety of all fans remains a priority for Pocono Raceway. With that in mind, Pocono Raceway requests that guests leave non-essential items at home or in their vehicles.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Alcoholic beverages, controlled or unlawful substances and controlled substance paraphernalia.
- Weapons of any kind including but not limited to: firearms, knives, chains and spiked jewelry, pepper spray, or Mace.
- Cans, bottles (glass or plastic) or coolers.
- Outside foods or beverages.
- Professional cameras, audio or video recording devices, tripods, and drones.
- Laser pointers and laser pens.
- Noisemakers, such as air horns, fireworks, Frisbees, balls, and other projectiles.
- Animals that are not ADA defined service animals.
- Selfie sticks or telescopic devices.
- Hoverboards, Segways, wagons, skateboards, drones, model aircraft.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the event or raceway management.
*This list is subject to change on an event by event basis without notice by Management
Additional Questions? Contact us!
For any additional questions please E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org