Important Info Regarding Simplification of Grandstand Layout:
1. Previously purchased seats have NOT moved. This simplification process was done to make it easier for fans to find their seats
2. NEW Grandstands Towers:
- Petty Tower – extends from Turn 3 end of the Grandstands towards the Start/Finish Line.
- France Tower – center portion of the Grandstands straddling the Start/Finish Line.
- Donohue Tower – extends from the Turn 1 end of the Grandstands towards the Start/Finish Line.
3. NEW Grandstand Levels (Click here for Grandstand Conversion for previous layout to new layout)
- 100 Level – lower-level seats in what used to be known as the Concourse, Concourse Vista and Concourse Gold Sections
- 200 Level – middle portion of the Grandstands with some of the most popular seats. Used to be known as the Terrace, Terrace Vista and Terrace Platinum Sections.
- 300 Level – shaded, upper area of the Grandstands with optimal view of the entire track. Used to be known as the Terrace Bistro section. (Note: Terrace Club section still exists as a premium club/box seating area.)
4. Larger Sections numbers are located near Turn 3 and decrease as they move, in race direction, towards Turn 1. For instance, using the 100 Level as an example, section 146 is located closest to Turn 3 in the Petty Tower, while section 101 is located closest to Turn 1 in the Donohue Tower. Accordingly, section 123 is located at the Start/Finish Line in the France Tower. The 200 and 300 levels follow this same logic, so, sections 201 and 301 are closest to Turn 1 in the Donohue Tower.
5. Again, previously purchased seats have not moved and the prices of the tickets remain the same as in recent years. The location of the seats remain the same, they are just classified differently in an effort to make it easier for fans to find their seats.
If you have any additional questions, call us at 1-800-722-3929, send us a tweet @poconoraceway or write us a message/post via our Facebook page!
New Grandstand Layout:
(Click to make larger)