NASCAR Returns to Pocono Raceway on July 22-24, 2022.
Renew Your Tickets and/or Camping
Instructions: Once it your designated date and time to renew, click the box below to login to your online Pocono Raceway account and renew your tickets and/or camping spot. If you do have both grandstand/club tickets and camping tickets, you will see two separate applications in the options, one for your seat tickets and one for your camping tickets. Please refer to the E-mail that will be sent to you on October 18th which will contain your account login information as well as your designated date and time you will be able to select your seats based on account seniority.
If you have any questions about the renewal process please CLICK HERE, or scroll down to the renewal FAQ below.
- SAVE ON TICKETS: You can save up to 20% on select tickets and camping spots.
- 4-PAY PAYMENT PLAN: Pay 25% upfront when you complete your renewal and make no further payments until 2022!
- KIDS FREE: Kids, ages 12 and under, camp for free and receive free admission to the 100 and 200 Level of the Grandstand for our NASCAR race weekend in 2022. For each adult ticket purchase, four (4) FREE kids tickets may be added during the ticket renewal process.
- WORRY-FREE WEATHER GUARANTEE: For no additional charge, Pocono Raceway offers the Worry-Free Weather Guarantee. If inclement weather postpones our Sunday NASCAR Cup Series raceand the ticket account holder is unable to attend the rescheduled date, Pocono Raceway will send a check for the face value of those tickets directly to the ticket account holder.
The Renewal Process (FAQs)
The 2022 Renewal Process
- All 2021 Ticket Account holders will be contacted via email on Monday, October 18, 2021 with a designated date and time to renew. The date and time designated to you are simply when your designated renewal time based on account seniority opens. At that time is when you will be able to select your tickets for 2022. You will have up until Wednesday, December 15, 2021 to renew your tickets.
- Renewals are based on account seniority. Due to the change in the 2022 NASCAR schedule, seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis. We cannot guarantee your traditional seats will be available once your designated renewal time opens as the seats may have already been claimed by another renewal customer. In the event this occurs, you may choose any available seat while receiving the 20% renewal customer discount on select seating. We highly recommend renewing as soon or as closely to your designated date and time to claim the best available seats.
- Due to the complexity of having 40 years of ticket account holders in various grandstand locations, we will have a seat relocation process. This process will be prioritized based on seniority and location.
- The number of guests impacted will be minimal and in the event your seat was impacted you will easily be able to choose a new seat in the same general row or section via our online renewal process.
- The renewal process will take place online and in real-time, as it has the last few years.
- Skybox ticket customers may renew at any time during the renewal period by logging into your account. Please refer to the email sent to you on Monday, October 18th for more information.
- Camping renewals will NOT be affected by the schedule change. You may login to your account and renew your same camping tickets that you had in 2021.
- The NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, and the ARCA Menards Series will race at Pocono from July 22-24 Schedule can be found below.
2022 Specific Renewal Questions
You are combining two NASCAR Cup Series race dates.. how will this work if someone has my same seats for the other race date?
Renewals are based on account seniority. Your designated renewal time is given based on account seniority. Due to the change in the 2022 NASCAR schedule, seats are on a first-come, first-serve basis. As 2021 ticket holders, you will have priority access to 2022 tickets, and be able to save 20%.
Are my same seats that I purchased in 2021 guaranteed if when I renew?
We cannot guarantee your exact seats will be available once your designated renewal time opens as the seats may have already been claimed by another renewal customer. In the event this occurs, you may choose any available seat while receiving the 20% renewal customer discount on select seating. We highly recommend renewing as soon or as closely to your designated date and time to claim the best available seats.
Is my camping spot(s) that I purchased in 2021 guaranteed if when I renew?
Yes, as long as you renew your site prior to the renewal deadline you will have the opportunity to purchase the same site or sites that you held in 2021. Camping renewals will NOT be affected by the schedule change.
What happens if I do not renew during the date and time that was provided to me?
You will still have until the renewal deadline to take advantage of the 20% ticket discount. We highly recommend renewing as soon or as closely to your designated date and time to claim the best available seats.
If I was a Saturday ticket holder in 2021 am I renewing for Saturday in 2022?
No, all grandstand and club ticket holders would be renewing their seats for our Sunday, July 24th NASCAR Cup Series event day. Tickets can be purchase for our 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Saturday, 23rd event date upon check out or at a later date. Saturday tickets would be just $35 for adults and can be added on during the renewal process.
Account Login Information & general Questions
Am I eligible to take part in the renewal process?
If you purchased tickets directly from poconoraceway.com or our ticket office for our 2021 NASCAR Race Weekend you are eligible to renew for 2022.
How do I login to my account to renew?
Previous Renewal Customer: If you have renewed your Pocono Raceway tickets in previous years, you can login to your Pocono Raceway Online account Here. Please use your E-Mail or Pocono Raceway Ticket Account Number and your password to login. If you forgot your password please click the ‘Forgot Password’ Option and follow the prompts.
First-Time Renewal Customer: If you have never renewed or set-up your online Pocono Raceway account you must first activate your account. Click Here to activate your account with your Account number and pin number that was provided to you in our renewal E-mail sent to you on October XX, 2021.
I was a first-time customer in 2021, Where do I find my account information?
Please refer to the Renewal E-Mail that was sent to you on October 18, 2021 or contact our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929
I do not remember my E-Mail, and/ or Password, what do I do?
Please refer to the Renewal E-Mail that was sent to you on October 18, 2021. That E-Mail address that you received the E-Mail at is the E-Mail address that is attached to your Pocono Raceway Account. Please select ‘Forgot Password’ on the account login page.
I did not receive a renewal E-Mail, what do I do?
Please contact our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929 weekdays, from 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM EST. You may also contact the ticket office via E-mail at email@example.com
I bought tickets from a third-party site (Stubhub, groupon, ebay, etc.) Am I eligible to renew?
No. Only tickets purchased directly from poconoracerway.com or our ticket office are eligible.
What happens if I do not renew prior to the deadline of December 15th?
You will be no longer eligible to receive the 20% discount on your 2022 ticket purchase. Also, if you have a camping spot you are no longer guaranteed that that same spot will be available. All tickets and camping spots will be available for public purchase.
Will paper invoices be mailed out?
No. All renewal communications will be sent to the E-Mail address that we have on file for your ticket account. If you did not receive your renewal E-mail or need to update your account information please call our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929.
Will you accept payment by check?
Yes. Please contact our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929 if you would like to pay by check.
I did not purchase tickets in 2021, are they on sale for 2022?
Select tickets and camping spots will go on sale to the public on November 1st, 2021.
Renewal Discount/ Payment Plan Information
What tickets DO include the 20% renewal discount?
100 Level Grandstand Tickets
200 Level Grandstand Tickets
300 level Grandstand Tickets
Terrace Club Tickets
Victory Circle Club Tickets
Club Pocono Tickets
Fenceline Camping Spots
Preferred Infield RV Camping Spots
Reserved Infield RV Camping Spots
What tickets DO NOT Include the 20% renewal discount?
General Admission Grandstand Tickets (Friday)
General Admission Infield Camping Spots (Tent & RV)
Trackside Camping Spots
50 AMP Infield Camping Spots
GEICO Family Campgrounds General Admission Spots (Tent & RV)
GEICO Family Campgrounds 50 AMP Camping Spots
Guest Camping Passes
Are payment plans available?
Yes. Renewal customers can take advantage of our 4-Payment plan. 25% percent is due upon renewal. The next 3 payments would be taken automatically charged to the card on account on the following dates: February 15, 2022, March 15, 2022, & April 15, 2022.
Add/Remove/Upgrade/Move Seats Process
Am I able to add or remove seats during the renewal period?
Yes, When you are logged into your ticket account, on the renewal selection page there are options to add or remove seats at that time.
How do I request to move or upgrade my seats for 2022?
When you are logged into your ticket account, on the renewal selection page you will be able to see available seats that you may select in place of your original tickets. You may select from available seats. If you do not see what you are interested in is available, please contact the ticket office at 1-800-722-3929.
Note: To request to add/move/upgrade a campsite or skybox tickets – add a note under the comment/special request box that you want to add/move/upgrade and a ticket representative will contact you in early 2022 to do so.
Are Kids 12 & Under still free in 2022?
Yes. Kids, ages 12 and under, camp for free and receive free admission to the 100 and 200 Level of the Grandstand for our NASCAR Race Weekend in 2022. For each adult ticket purchase, four (4) FREE kids tickets may be added during the ticket renewal process.
Do you have a ticket guarantee policy?
Pocono Raceway offers the Worry-Free Weather Guarantee. If inclement weather postpones a NASCAR Cup Series race date (Sunday, July 24) and the ticket account holder is unable to attend the rescheduled date, Pocono Raceway will send a check for the face value of those tickets directly to the ticket account holder. More Info CLICK HERE
What is the Event schedule for the weekend?
Friday, July 22
ARCA Menards Series Race
Saturday, July 23
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race
NASCAR Xfinity Series Race
Sunday, July 24
NASCAR Cup Series Race
* Additional race lengths & start times will be announced at a later date.
When will tickets be mailed or e-mailed?
Tickets will be delivered in the Spring of 2022.
We truly appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you next summer! If you have questions not answered here, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to read our full statement on 2022 NASCAR Schedule.