The Pennsylvania has been postponed and rescheduled
Here is what you need to know!
- Race Rescheduled
- Date: Monday, August 1
- Time: 12:30 p.m. ET
- Parking Lots and Gate Openings
- 7 a.m. ET – Parking Lots Open
- 8 a.m. ET – Gates, Fan Fair, Clubs and Skybox Open
- A valid ticket for Sunday, July 31, 2016 at Pocono Raceway will be honored and scanned for entry. Tickets available for purchase at Gate 8 Ticket Booth starting at 8 a.m.
- Terrace Club, Victory Circle Club, Club Pocono and Skybox
- All areas open at 8 a.m. ET
- Valid ticket required.
- There will be NO food service on Monday, August 1. Coolers, no larger than 12″ x 12″ and containing no glass, WILL be allowed in these areas on Monday, August 1, 2016, and subject to search. Visit poconroaceway.com/faninfo for cooler restrictions and guidelines
- One-Day Infield
- Valid tickets required. Entry at Gate 1 Tunnel starting at 8 a.m. ET
- Tickets may be purchased at Gate 1 Tunnel starting at 8 a.m. ET
- Pit/Paddock Pass
- Paddock and Pits will open at 8 a.m. ET.
- There will be no sales for Pit/Paddock Passes on Monday, August 1
- Parking Lots and One-Day Infield Parking
- Lots must be cleared by midnight tonight or subject to being towed off property. Vehicles will not be permitted to stay overnight in any location, with exception to current Camping and RV Guests.
- Camping and RV Guests
- Permitted to stay during the race, but will not not be allowed to stay overnight on Monday, August 1.
For tickets the Pennsylvania 400, visit our Gate 8 Box Office located behind the Grandstand and next to Fan Fair.