The Pocono Raceway’s 2017 Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital Kids Day will be held on Saturday, July 29th Exact time is 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET. Kids Day Activities are located behind the Grandstands in the Chalet Village area.
In an effort to engage the youngsters and provide a family-friendly and fun day, Pocono Raceway hosts an Annual Lehigh Valley Children’s Hospital Kids Day. We host a number of FREE activities including face painting, bounce houses, clowns, photo booths, educational/community activities and more. All activities and entertainment are FREE for kids (ages 12 and under) and FREE for adults with Saturday Gate Admission.
It will include entertainment, games, and goodies for all such as…
- Steve Max – Master of Simon Sez from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Legoland Display
- Traveling Tater Truck Display with “The Big Idaho Potato” where you create your own potato head and other activities
- Aardvark Entertainment – Stilt Walker, Magician, Jugglers, Balloon Artists and more
- Imagination Zone – Bounce House
- Slammin Jamz DJ
- EZ Bubbles
- Local Organizations’ Iterative Displays
- Eastern Monroe Public Library – Traveling Bookmobile
- Happy Faces Painting – Face Painting
- Your Pixel Booth – Photo Booth
- Tobyhanna Army Depot Humvee Display
- Freedom Gymnastics Display
- And More!!!
We have additional opportunities available for 501c3 charitable organization and would welcome a conversation about your group and youngsters’ needs.
For additional information, please contact Sandy Deleon of Mountain Concessions at 570.643.6724 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.