Pocono Raceway’s 2019 Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital Kids Day will be held on Saturday, July 27. Kids Day Activities are located behind the Grandstands in the Chalet Village area.
In an effort to engage the youngsters and provide a family-friendly and fun day, Pocono Raceway hosts an Annual Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital Kids Day. We host a number of FREE activities including face painting, bounce houses, exhibits, photo booths, educational/community activities and more. All activities and entertainment are FREE for kids (ages 12 and under) and FREE for adults with Saturday Gate Admission.
- Happy Faces Face Painting
- Electric City Aquarium & Reptile Den
- Eastern Monroe Public Library Book Mobile
- Pocono Environmental Education Center
- Lonakana Guinness World Record Necklace
- Slamin Jamz D.J.
- EZ Bubble – Bubble Vendor
- Sandi K Photo’s Photo Booth
- The Children’s Museum of Bloomsburg
- Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania, Sky Zone, PNC Bank, Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins, Ronald McDonald House of Scranton, Reading Royals Hockey
- American Red Cross, PA Office of Attorney General, Monroe County Habitat for Humanity, The ARC NEPA, Pocono Family YMCA, Clymer Library
- A.F.E Inc. – (Supporting Autism and Families Everywhere), KidsPeace, Carbon-Monroe-Pike Early Intervention Program,
We have additional opportunities available for 501c3 charitable organization and would welcome a conversation about your group and youngsters’ needs.
For additional information, please contact Sandy Deleon of Mountain Concessions at 570.643.6724 or at email@example.com.