Pocono Raceway’s 2019 Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital Kids Day will be held on Saturday, July 27. Kids Day Activities are located behind the Grandstands in the Chalet Village area.
In an effort to engage the youngsters and provide a family-friendly and fun day, Pocono Raceway hosts an Annual Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital Kids Day. We host a number of FREE activities including face painting, bounce houses, clowns, photo booths, educational/community activities and more. All activities and entertainment are FREE for kids (ages 12 and under) and FREE for adults with Saturday Gate Admission.
- Happy Faces Face Painting
- Eastern Monroe Public Library Book Mobile
- Bounce House Provided by Big Cheese /Imagination Zone
- Slamin Jamz D.J.
- EZ Bubble – Bubble Vendor
- Yourpixel Perfect Photo Booth
- USAF First Fighter Pilots (Langley Air Force Base) Photo & Autograph Session from 9-11
- Crayola Experience, Sky Zone, Legoland Discovery Center of Philadelphia, Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins, Ronald McDonald House of Scranton, Freedom Gymnastics Booster Club
- American Red Cross, PA Office of Attorney General, Monroe County Habitat for Humanity, United Way of PA & Monroe County, Tobyhanna Army Depot, Clymer Library
- A.F.E Inc. – (Supporting Autism and Families Everywhere), Kids Peace, Carbon-Monroe-Pike Early Intervention Program
We have additional opportunities available for 501c3 charitable organization and would welcome a conversation about your group and youngsters’ needs.
For additional information, please contact Sandy Deleon of Mountain Concessions at 570.643.6724 or at email@example.com.