Click here to buy June NASCAR Camping Tickets for June 9-11, 2017
Click here to buy July NASCAR Camping Tickets for July 28-30, 2017
Click here to buy August INDYCAR Tickets for August 19-20, 2017
- ALL Camping Guests must stop at RV & Camping Registration before entering any Gate or Camping Area. There are no provisions or staging for early arrivals.
- Kids 12 and Under:
- FREE Access to Infield Camping Areas and Trackside RV Area with paying adults. All other guests must have an area specific Guest Pass ($50 per person).
- ALL Camping Guests have access to FREE Infield Entertainment – including live music Friday and Saturday nights and Fireworks on Saturday night (based on specific event schedule).
- Pocono Raceway Bark Park
- Pocono Raceway is the first NASCAR track with a dog park. It opened in June 2016 and is open daily for our RV and Camping guests. Pocono Raceway has always been a pet-friendly facility and we hope all of our camping guests enjoy this new amenity.
- Shuttle Service:
- FREE shuttle service is provided for ALL Camping Guests. Shuttles will provide access to and from the Infield and to and from Fan Fair.
- Grandstand Access:
- Trackside RV Guest and Family RV & Tent Camping guests will have FREE access to the Grandstand on Friday and Saturday (based on specific event schedule).
- DASH PASS:
- As an additional amenity to their regular purchase, Infield Camping Guests may purchase a vehicle “DASH PASS” for $25, valid for the entire event weekend and must be accompanied with a camping wristband. This service is not a substitute for regular gate admission. With the additional “DASH PASS”, a vehicle or person will be able to exit and re-enter the infield. Note: Certain terms and conditions may apply and will be enforced at the sole discretion of Pocono Raceway.
- LATE ARRIVAL PARKING:
- “Late Arriving” Family Grandstand Camping and Trackside RV guests will have the option to park overnight in a designated parking area, and join their party at the RV or Camping Site. Regular Gate Admission and Access requirements apply. $25 per vehicle.
- Additional Services:
- The “Infield Fan Center” will be open throughout the event weekend at designated times for tickets, information and security. Sewage pumping, non-potable water, and ice are also available. Note: Certain fees apply. Delivery schedules and rates will be available at RV & Camping Registration.
- Pit / Paddock Access:
- Infield Guest Passes do not provide access to the Pit / Paddock Area. A Pit / Paddock pass is required to access the Pit / Paddock Area. Note: Certain age restrictions apply.
- One – Day Infield (Sunday Only):
- $40 per person, no vehicle charge & Kids 12 and under are FREE. Staging begins at 6pm on Saturday via Hulman Rd at the direction of Pocono Raceway. Enter through Gate 1 on Sunday morning. Not required to go to RV & Camping Registration. Access is restricted to the designated “One-Day Infield” area.
- Note: Grandstand tickets are not accepted for One-Day Infield Admission.