NOTE: Some Information found here may be updated for our 2022 events soon. Check back closer to the event for the most current Fan Information.
Below you will find a list of important fan information listed in alphabetical order. Please note: This information is specific for our NASCAR event weekend. If you are visiting our Raceway for another event some of this information may not apply, please contact your event organizer in that instance.
If you are camping during our race weekend, please read the information below and also CLICK HERE for camping-specific, A-Z Camping Fan Information.
Pocono Raceway is fully accessible, and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs. This includes accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop off areas power-assisted doors, restrooms, concessions, and accessible seating areas.
For more info: https://www.poconoraceway.com/ada-fan-information.html
• Pocono Raceway’s Policy is, anyone that appears under the age of 40, should provide proof of age with one of the following VALID forms of identification: State issued Drivers’ License, State issued non-driver ID Card, US Military ID (Common Access or Uniformed Service,) and passport.
• Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time in hospitality areas.
• A person exhibiting visible signs of intoxication will not be permitted into the Raceway.
• Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts inconveniences or otherwise interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Raceway.
• Alcohol should not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest.
• Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Animals are not permitted in Pocono Raceway’s parking lots, fan fair, midway and grandstand. Dogs are allowed in camping areas; however, they must always remain on a leash at all times. The Bark Park is located near the Infield Fan Center in the infield. Service animals are permitted to assist disabled guests. Pocono Raceway requests advanced notification of service animals, if possible. Please see ‘Service Animals’ for more information.
All bags and coolers are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within Pocono Raceway.
Maximum Cooler Size: 12″ x 12″ x 12″
Maximum Bag Size: 18″ x 18″ x 14″
This policy is in effect for all guests and staff members of Pocono Raceway. *For a full list of “permitted and “prohibited” items please scroll down.
Signs must be handheld, event-related, in good taste and cannot obstruct another guest’s view. They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements. Signs on poles or sticks, or constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted. Management reserves the right to confiscate signs that are in violation of Pocono Raceway policy.
Please visit our Camping Information A-Z Guide for complete Pocono Raceway Camping information Note: There are several policies which are specific to camping areas and are not permitted in general fan areas.
• ALL fans, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket for Saturday and Sunday gates.
• Kids 12 and under are FREE on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in select seats.
• For the comfort and convenience of all our guests, Pocono Raceway provides FREE Child ID wristbands. Wristbands are available at all Guest Information Booths.
Click the link below for more information about our kids free initiative.
Guests with a compliment, complaint or comment may express it in person at the ticket office located adjacent to Gate 8. Written feedback may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Concessions is the concessionaire for Pocono Raceway. We offer a variety of concession options both on the grandstand side and paddock side of the facility.
Coolers are allowed: however, they are to be no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″. They are NOT permitted in Skybox, Terrace Club, Victory Circle Club, Pit Road and Frontstretch. No glass of any kind, please. All coolers are subject to be searched.
Maximum Cooler Size: 12″ x 12″ x 12″
Maximum Bag Size: 18″ x 18″ x 14″
A credential grants a guest access to the event and access to other secured areas during an event. A credential is not a reserved ticket and does not give you access to a seat in any seating locations. If you have a question about your credential before the event, please contact: email@example.com
Credit cards are accepted at most concession and merchandise stands on Raceway property. ATM’s are available.
There are two (2) First Aid locations at Pocono Raceway
• Grandstand Care Center (Near Gate 12)
• Infield Care Center
For Guest’s safety and security, Emergency Medical Personnel is positioned throughout the Grandstand Areas.
Guests needing medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby event staff or public safety officer.
Also, please use our Text Assist program by sending a text message to 69050 from your cell phone. Open a blank text message and address the message to 69050. Type the word POCONO followed by a space and the issue (question, comment, concern, etc.) and location.
There are 6 main gate entrances to Pocono Raceway’s Grandstands. These locations are as follows:
• Gate 6: Family Grandstand Entrance
• Gate 8: Ticket Window and Will Call
• Gate 9: Fan Fair Entrance
• Gate 10: Fan Fair Entrance
• Gate 11: Skybox Entrance
Pocono Raceway Management is committed to creating a safe, clean and friendly experience for our guests. Our staff will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviors:
• Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
• Offensive behavior and or disorderly conduct including but not limited to fighting, lewdness, throwing objects verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
• Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
• Possession of prohibited items (For a list, see below)
• Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior
• Displaying items that impede sight lines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
• Attempting to interfere with on-track competition or official raceway business
Those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss of renewal privileges for future events.
Any disruption to the progress of the event by the guest’s actions-i.e. prolonged standing (standing when other fans in the section are seated).
Continuing inappropriate behavior may result in the guest having his/her tickets revoked, being ejected from Pocono Raceway or arrested by police. All Ticket Holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
GUEST SERVICES INFORMATION/LOCATIONS
Guest Information and Security booths are located on the Grandstand side and in the Paddock Area of the Infield. These booths offer assistance concerning Raceway activities, guest amenities, and access to disabled assistance carts and directions to various areas of Pocono Raceway.
For those on the infield please contact the Help Desk in case of an emergency or if you observe illegal activity, contact a raceway representative immediately or call the HELP DESK at 570-643-7184. Representatives at the Help Desk are on duty 24 hours a day during major race weekends.
All guests looking to claim or report lost items should proceed to the Guest Information Booth. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Operations Office at 570-643-7118 or notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Items lost at prior events are taken to the Pocono Raceway Operations office at the end of each business day. Pocono Raceway cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
Merchandise and novelty stands are located throughout Pocono Raceway. For your convenience, some points of sale accept major credit and debit cards.
To view our online Fan Store please click the link below.
• Grandstand parking at Pocono Raceway is FREE.
• Please enter through Gate 5 (Andretti Road) or Gate 7 (Hullman Road) for Grandstand parking.
• ADA parking is available CLICK HERE for more ADA specific information.
• Infield parking is restricted to fans with Infield specific tickets, access passes, parking passes, or credentials as determined by Pocono Raceway.
• Please do not block the flow of traffic – Fire and Emergency lanes must remain open at all times.
• Open campfires or barrel fires are not permitted.
• Please be courteous of others, and do not occupy additional room next to a vehicle.
• Camping or sleeping in vehicles overnight is prohibited. Overnight parking is permitted in designated RV and Tent Camping areas.
The following items are permitted at General Fan Locations:
• Coolers no larger than 12″ x 12″ x12″. They are NOT permitted, however, in Skybox, Terrace Club, Victory Circle Club, and Pit Road.
• Baby seats are allowed on Friday. They are prohibited on Saturday & Sunday.
• Strollers are permitted on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They are NOT permitted in Grandstand and we suggest bringing a lock to secure them. Wagons are not permitted.
• Flags that are not attached to flagpoles and pencil-sized stick flags.
• Trained service animals that are leashed or harnessed.
The following items are prohibited at General Fan Locations:
• Glass of any kind, kegs and beer balls.
• Water balloon launchers and super soakers.
• Umbrellas, skateboards, rollerblades, beach balls and other inflatable items, folding chairs, metal stadium seats, bicycles, carts, and wagons.
• Pets with the exception of trained service animals that are leashed or harnessed.
• Items that obstruct views for other guests.
• Weapons of any type.
• Unauthorized golf carts, scooters, ATV’s and any motorized two-wheel bikes.
• Spotlights, stage lights, live bands or live DJ’s.
• Public address systems, bullhorns, other loud noise devices.
• Unauthorized solicitation for donations.
• Unauthorized sale or purchase of tickets.
• Unauthorized selling of merchandise or services.
• Unauthorized distribution of any item, flyers, pamphlets, etc.
• Unauthorized entertaining.
• Signage that is offensive, controversial or for commercial exploitation. Displays of the confederate flag are prohibited
• Under-age (under 21) consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages.
• Illegal use, selling and/or possession of narcotics, dangerous drugs, prescription medications, and other illegal substances.
• Fighting or other instances of disorderly conduct.
• The use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) or Drones for any reason is prohibited without the written consent of the Federal Aviation Administration and Pocono Raceway.
Listen to our Track Announcers and the Motor Racing Network (MRN) Broadcast when you’re here at the track turning to 87.9 FM.
Racing Electronics Scanners are available to rent prior to race weekend and must be purchased in advance. Please Click Here for more information.
Once entering Pocono Raceway through one of our ticketed grandstand access gates. In order to leave that area and return back to parking area, fans must first get their entry ticket scanned “out”. Your ticket will once again be scanned “in” upon re-entry.
Restrooms are located throughout Pocono Raceway in both the grandstand and camping areas.
Trained service animals are welcome at Pocono Raceway. If a guest is planning to bring a service animal, we encourage them to contact us as soon as possible for potential seating relocation purposes. Please call 1-800-RACEWAY (1-800- 722-3929), or email email@example.com.
The Pennsylvania Clean Air Act of 2008 Restricts smoking in most public places (including all hallways, entrances, and restrooms) in Pennsylvania, including many areas at Pocono Raceway:
• Smoking is NOT allowed in the following areas:
• Grandstand Areas
• ALL Grandstand Seating Areas or UNDER Grandstand Seating Areas.
• ALL Terrace Club and 300-Level Seating Areas.
• ALL Chalet Village Areas.
• ALL Sky Boxes.
• Infield Areas
• Victory Circle Club and Patios.
• Victory Circle Club Roof Garden.
• Club Pocono.
• Any indoor spaces including the Cafeteria.
Strollers are permitted on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They are NOT permitted in Grandstand and we suggest bringing a lock to secure them. Wagons are not permitted.
Tailgating is permitted in Parking Lots, directly in front of or behind your vehicle.
The Guest Text Messaging Service is available to all guests and staff at Pocono Raceway. A guest may call for assistance during each event by sending a text message to 69050 from their cell phone. Open a blank text message and address the message to 69050. Type the word POCONO followed by a space and the issue (question, comment, concern, etc.) and location.
Manage your Pocono Raceway account at your convenience from your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device. Review your order history, track payments, purchase tickets, print tickets and much more. Click below to access your ticket account.
Guests should contact the Ticket Office at 1-800-RACEWAY as soon as possible if they discover that their tickets have been lost or stolen.
Umbrellas are NOT permitted at Gate Admissions.
Pocono Raceway (“Track”) strictly prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as a drone, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
In 2017, we added our Worry-Free Weather Guarantee, If a NASCAR Cup Series is rained out, you will be refunded the face value of your tickets.
• Racing Schedules are determined by sanctioning bodies (NASCAR and ARCA.)
• All published dates and times are tentative and subject to change at the discretion of the sanctioning body and/or Pocono Raceway.
• All tickets will be honored on the rescheduled race day, in the event of a delay or postponement.
• All ticket sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
Click the link below to learn more about our Worry-Free Weather Guarantee
NEW FOR 2021: Free Fan WiFi: FREE WiFi now available for race fans at Pocono Raceway starting this weekend. Those attend the 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Weekend can turn on their Wi-Fi setting, find the #PoconoFreeFanWiFi network and logo on with the click of a button for FREE! #PoconoFreeFanWiFi will be available while sitting in the France Tower’s 200 Level, Terrace Club, 300 Level and Skybox It is also available behind the Grandstand in the midway between the Long John restroom and the back of the stands, the Pit and Paddock areas, Victory Circle Club and Club Pocono. Pocono Raceway is officially the first NASCAR track to successfully have the Verizon Wi-Fi solution available for race fans.
Pocono Raceway has FREE WiFi available near or in the following locations:
- 200 Level Bucket seats
- Under the 200 Level Bucket Seats
- 300 Level and Terrace Club
- Pocono Paddock
- Victory Circle Club
- Club Pocono
Look for #PoconoFreeFanWiFi in your Wifi options to connect for free!
Will call is available at the Pocono Raceway Ticket Office, located near Gate 8 at Pocono Raceway. To claim tickets at Will Call, a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets must be presented. Only the account holder on record may pick up tickets. A person, other than the account holder, may pick up tickets from Will Call provided that they present written and signed authorization from the account holder with a copy of the account holder’s photo ID.
If you do not find the answer to your question in the information below please E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will answer your question as soon as possible, but please expect some delay in response during race week. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
GENERAL POCONO RACEWAY GUIDELINES & EXPECTATIONS
• Pocono Raceway is a family-oriented facility; with this and your safety and enjoyment in mind, Pocono Raceway has instituted the following set of Policies and Guidelines. For the comfort and convenience of all our fans, please read and abide by these policies and guidelines.
• Pocono Raceway reserves the right to search and inspect all persons, vehicles, and items entering the facility. Pocono Raceway reserves the right to refuse Admission and /or eject any person whose conduct is deemed, by Raceway officials as disorderly and/or violates the Policies & Procedures. Any refusal or ejection may be without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price. For the safety of all our guests all Federal, State and Local Laws will be enforced. Violators of any policies may be turned over to local police and are subject to arrest by local police. Policies may change prior to each event based upon local, state or national situations. Pocono Raceway (or its affiliates) assumes no liability for loss or damage by fire, theft or otherwise to you, your guests, any of your belongings or your vehicles – use of camping areas is at your own risk.
Additional NASCAR Information
“NASCAR owns all rights to broadcast, transmit, film, tape, capture, overhear, photograph, collect or record by any means (including but not limited to television, cable television, radio, pay-per-view, closed circuit television, satellite signal, digital signal, and the Internet) all images, sounds and data arising from or during any NASCAR Event and NASCAR shall be the sole owner of any and all copyrights, intellectual property rights, and proprietary rights worldwide in and to these works and in and to any other works, copyrightable or otherwise, created from the images sounds and data arising from or during any NASCAR Event. The bearer of any tickets purchased via this document agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, which would contravene, diminish, encroach or infringe upon these NASCAR rights.”