New for 2023, Pocono Raceway will deliver a more immersive and modern fan experience in the heart of its facility with a major renovation to the Paddock and Victory Lane areas. For updates on this process check out the videos below. To learn more about our new Paddock experience check out the information at the bottom of this page or Click Here.
Paddock Update #1 (10/27/22)
Paddock Update #2 (11/4/22)
paddock Update #3 (11/8/22)
Paddock Update #4 (11/10/22)
Paddock Update #5 (11/13/22)
Paddock Update #6 (11/17/22)
Paddock Update (5/10/23) VIA WNEP
Paddock Update #7 (6/9/23)
Paddock Update #8 (6/16/23)
Paddock Update #9 (6/28/23)
Paddock Update #10 (7/9/23)
Paddock Update 11 (7/12/23)
Learn More: A NEW PADDOCK EXPEREINCE IS COMING IN 2023
MORE. BETTER. EASIER.
Learn more about the new Paddock+ with these 3 key words.
Fans can expect to experience the following in this new and improved Paddock+ area:
- Viewing Deck – A brand new viewing deck that will overlook pit road. This viewing deck will provide the perfect view of the start/finish line. Fans will be able to come and go as they please atop this platform. Our beautiful grandstand will serve as the perfect backdrop for that “Instagram moment.”
- Victory Lane – The relocation of Victory Lane to the Paddock will bring the celebration to the fans! With a Paddock Pass+ fans will be able to watch the victory celebrations from an up close vantage point. An experience that was never possible in the previous location of Victory Lane.
- Driver Appearances and Pre-Race Entertainment – The new victory lane will play host to numerous Driver Q&A sessions throughout the weekend as well as various pre-race entertainment such as DJ Sets and more!
- Autograph Alley and Garage View – A fan favorite. This area will be your best chance at getting an autograph from your favorite driver. Historically, drivers will stop if they have time on the way to and from their cars. Sorry, no guarantees though! This area and the entire Paddock+ area does give you an amazing view into the NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Expanded Food and Beverage Options – Fans can expect a wide range of food trucks and bars in the paddock. Our Paddock Café is also a great place to stop at and enjoy a meal! A full list of food options will be available closer to the event.
- Track Access (Frontstrech) & Driver Introductions – On Sunday, fans with a Paddock Pass+ will be able to access portions of pit road and the frontstretch of the track prior to the Pocono 400. This is the prefect opportunity to sign the start/finish line and wish your favorite driver good luck. Fans will also be permitted to watch driver introductions take place on the pre-race stage. Note: Frontstretch Access is limited to Sunday, July 23. There will be no frontstrech or pit road access of Friday (July 21) or Saturday (July 22). Access times are determined in coordination with NASCAR and can change without notice.
A quote from our President, Ben May
“The vision for the new Paddock and Victory Lane experience is so broad that we literally have to tear down the existing Victory Lane structure to make it a reality. Over 30 years of winning moments have been celebrated there, but we need to continue to put our fans first,” Pocono Raceway President Ben May said. “Our goals for this project are simple: more, better, easier. We want to give fans more. We want to make their experience with us better, and we want to make it easier to have fun and make lifelong memories with family and friends.”
Paddock Pass+ Wristband Information
When you purchase your Paddock Pass+, you will receive your access wristbands in the mail prior to race weekend. If you have visited us in the past, this means you will no longer need to stop at a validation location to exchange your ticket for a wristband, your wristband is your ticket! With that wristband you can proceed right to the Paddock+ area through either our pedestrian tunnel (grandstand side) or through the infield entrance if you are a camper. Overall these changes will improve the ease of getting to and enjoying this newly renovated area.
Be sure to keep these wristbands safe and do not put on until race weekend. All wristbands will be printed and mailed out prior to race week, if you do not receive your wristband please call our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929.