About the Fan Council
Welcome to the 2022 Fan Council Application page. In 2022, our Fan Council will transform into a reimagined, skill-set focused group, spanning across multiple departments at Pocono Raceway. Accepted members will be placed in priority lanes based on interest and personal expertise. These lanes will include our Operations, Ticketing, Marketing and Partnership departments.
Fan Council members will participate and engage with Pocono Raceway staff members on a regular basis through virtual meetings and will discuss current topics, idea share, and provide valued feedback on current Pocono Raceway happenings. Fan Council members will also hold an important role on race weekend, assisting Pocono Raceway staff members in creating the best at-track experience for their fellow race fans. Learn more about the program and apply below.
Fan Council Priority Lanes
Upon acceptance into the Pocono Raceway Fan Council. Members will be assigned to a priority lane based on preference and real life expertise. Each priority lane will work directly with a specific department representative and participate in various idea shares, race weekend volunteer opportunities, fan experience discussions and more.
- Operations/ Events: Gate and Access Management assistance, track rental suggestions, other event troubleshooting, etc.
- Marketing/ Social: Digital advertising suggestions, social media engagement suggestions, fan engagement suggestions and assistance, etc.
- Ticketing/ Promo events: Ticket promotion suggestions, ticket related guest services assistance, promotional events suggestions, etc.
- Special Projects/ partnerships: TBD Special project assistance , partnership suggestions and assistance, etc.
Through the application process fans will have the opportunity to request a specific priority lane.
Fan Council Expectations
- Members will sign a Fan Council Handbook/ Contract
- First- Year Members are expected to uphold a one-year membership term. Following a members first year they may have the option to serve an additional 2-year term.
- Members will be required to participate in virtual meetings. These are typically held on a monthly basis. A schedule will be determined by Pocono Raceway staff.
- Members are expected to actively participate in any E-Mail communications, discussion boards, or idea shares when prompted by Pocono Raceway Staff
- Members are expected to attend our 2022 NASCAR event weekend and volunteer a set amount of time (minimum of a few hours based on need). If you are not able to make our NASCAR weekend that will not negatively affect your application. Pocono Raceway will provide a comprehensive list of volunteer options for Fan Council members to choose from.
- Members will be required to always uphold the standards of Pocono Raceway and their Fan Council handbook.
- Additional Fan Council expectations may apply based on the specific priority lane.
Fan Council Perks & Benefits
Fan Council members will receive the the following:
- Proper credential for race weekend volunteer duties
- Friends and Family ticket promo code- with added benefits based on number of uses.
- Pocono Raceway Fan Council T-Shirt (TO be worn on race weekend when volunteering)
- More perks are also possible to come at a later date!
Fan Council 2022 Application
Note: All applicants must 18 years of age or older. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET. Pocono Raceway will not share any information obtained from the application without consent from the applicant. Applicants may be asked for permission for Pocono Raceway to conduct a background check, for security purposes. If chosen as a finalist, Pocono Raceway will contact you by Friday, April 7, 2022.
Questions? Please contact Kevin Teel: firstname.lastname@example.org