In 2023 we introduced a more immersive and modern fan experience in the heart of the facility with a major renovation to the Paddock and Victory Lane areas.
Two Purchase Options:
Sunday-Only Access – $50.
Weekend Access – $75.
Please Note Tickets that include a Paddock Pass+ are: Skybox, Terrace Club (Sunday), 300 Level (Sunday) and Club Pocono. Infield Campers also will receive two (2) complimentary Paddock Pass+ tickets with their site. Paddock Pass+ Wristbands will be mailed with your tickets prior to race weekend.
A gate admission ticket is required to access the Paddock area with the Paddock Pass+ ticket.
About The Paddock
- Viewing Deck – A viewing deck overlooks pit road. This viewing deck will provide the perfect view of the start/finish line. Fans will be able to come and go as they please atop this platform. Our beautiful grandstand will serve as the perfect backdrop for that “Instagram moment.”
- Victory Lane – The relocation of Victory Lane to the Paddock in 2023 has brought the celebration to the fans! With a Paddock Pass+ fans will be able to watch the victory celebrations from an up close vantage point. An experience that was never possible in the previous location of Victory Lane.
- Driver Appearances and Pre-Race Entertainment – Victory Lane will again play host to Driver Q&A sessions throughout the weekend as well as various pre-race entertainment such as DJ Sets and more!
- Autograph Alley and Garage View – A fan favorite. This area will be your best chance at getting an autograph from your favorite driver. Historically, drivers will stop if they have time on the way to and from their cars. Sorry, no guarantees though! This area and the entire Paddock area does give you an amazing view into the NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Expanded Food and Beverage Options – Fans can expect food trucks and bars in the paddock. Our Paddock Café is also a great place to stop at and enjoy a meal! Even more to come in 2024!
- Track Access (Frontstrech) & Driver Introductions – On Sunday, fans with a Paddock Pass+ will be able to access portions of pit road and the frontstretch of the track prior to the NASCAR Cup Series Race. This is the prefect opportunity to sign the start/finish line and wish your favorite driver good luck. Fans will also be permitted to watch driver introductions take place from this area on the track. Note: Frontstretch Access is limited to Sunday of race weekend. There will be no frontstrech or pit road access of Friday or Saturday. Access times are determined in coordination with NASCAR and can change without notice.
Paddock Pass+ Wristband Information
When you purchase your Paddock Pass+, you will receive your access wristbands in the mail prior to race weekend. If you have visited us in the past, this means you will no longer need to stop at a validation location to exchange your ticket for a wristband, your wristband is your ticket! With that wristband you can proceed right to the Paddock area through either our pedestrian tunnel (grandstand side) or through the infield entrance if you are a camper. Overall these changes will improve the ease of getting to and enjoying this newly renovated area. For additional detailed access information see below.
Be sure to keep these wristbands safe and do not put on until race weekend. All wristbands will be printed and mailed out prior to race week, if you do not receive your wristband please call our ticket office at 1-800-722-3929.
Paddock Access Information
- A Paddock Pass+ Wristband is required to have access to the Paddock area.
- Paddock Pass+ Wristbands will be scanned each time the guest enters the Paddock through one of the 3 available entry points. (Pedestrian Tunnel- Grandstand Side, “The Rocks” and North Paddock- Camping guests)
- Camping Wristband or Grandstand tickets alone, do NOT grant access to the Paddock or the pedestrian tunnel.
- Camping Guest Specific Information: Camping guests that do not have a Paddock Pass+ and have either grandstand tickets or would like to visit Fan Fair MUST take the shuttle to the grandstand side. Guests who take the shuttle MUST take the shuttle on their return trip as well. If you do not have a Paddock Pass+ Wristband you will not permitted through the Pedestrian Tunnel or into the Paddock.
Pedestrian Tunnel Specific Information
- The Pedestrian Tunnel is located near the center point of our grandstand (France Tower) and runs directly below the start/finish line under the Raceway. It is open when the gates are open until the conclusion of each day’s on-track activities.
- Grandstand Side Access (Midway to Paddock)- Guests with a Paddock Pass+ wristband or the proper NASCAR/ Pocono issued credential will be permitted through the Pedestrian Tunnel into the Paddock.
- Camping wristbands and/ or grandstand tickets alone will NOT provide access to the pedestrian tunnel, you must have a Paddock Pass+ Wristband.
- Paddock Side Access (Paddock to Midway) – Guests with a Paddock Pass Plus wristband will have access to the Paddock side of the Pedestrian Tunnel.
- Camping Guest Specific Information: Camping guests that do not have a Paddock Plus+ and have either grandstand tickets or would like to visit Fan Fair MUST take the shuttle to the grandstand side. Guests who take the shuttle MUST take the shuttle on their return trip as well. If you do not have a Paddock Pass+ Wristband you will not permitted through the Pedestrian Tunnel or into the Paddock.
* If you require ADA assistance an ADA shuttle transport can be requested at any ADA services tent in the midway and/or the Paddock.