Some say you haven’t been to Pocono until you’ve camped at Pocono. From what we’ve seen, we tend to agree with them. No matter where you choose to camp, here are the numbers to prove it: four days, three races, two Infield Block Parties, one fireworks show and a ‘Bark Park’ for four-legged fans.
THREE GREAT OPTIONS:
- Trackside Camping puts you right up against the catchfence and provides one of the most intense camping experiences available.
- Infield Camping puts you in the heart of ‘The Tricky Triangle.’ For generations, camping in the infield has been the quintessential camping experience at Pocono.
- Family Grandstand Camping defines the phrase ‘something for everybody.’ Complete access to the infield events and experiences, convenient access to the Grandstand and Fan Fair, and complimentary sunset views.
- Four Day Access for all our camping guests. We open RV & Camping Registration at approximately noon each Thursday of race week. If you can swing it with the boss, you can come out and camp Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Plus, you can stay Sunday night on us.
- FREE Friday and Saturday Grandstand & Fan Fair Access for all camping guests. On-track action starts on Friday and Saturday with multiple series practices, qualifying and racing. You can take it all in from your campsite, or watch from the iconic Pocono Raceway grandstand with complimentary access to the 100 level. We also provide complimentary access to Fan Fair on Friday and Saturday. A Sunday Grandstand ticket is required for access to the Grandstand and Fan Fair on Sunday.
- FREE Infield Block Party & Fireworks for all camping guests. The live music starts at 5 p.m. and plays until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. The whole family is welcome as there is interactive entertainment for all ages. Shuttles are available to transport our Family Grandstand and Trackside Camping guests to and from the Infield Block Party. Be sure to keep an eye on the night sky on Saturday. You will not want to miss our great fireworks show.
- FREE access to the Pocono Raceway Bark Park for all camping guests, and this includes two-and-four legged friends. Last summer, we introduced the Pocono Raceway ‘Bark Park.’ Not only was it the first, but nine out of 10 dogs raised their paw and said, “It was the best!”
- Driver Appearances and Exclusive Experiences for all camping guests. In the past, we’ve been able to provide our camping guests exclusive garage access, driver appearances, and other bonus perks throughout the weekend. Be sure to check your inbox and follow us on social media for schedule and updates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Buy in Advance for the best experience and value – especially if you choose to camp in the infield. All Infield Camping spots purchased before Wednesday of race week will include two complimentary Pre-Race Pit/Paddock passes – a $100 value!
- Kids, ages 12 and under, are FREE to camp in the infield. We also offer 50% saving on Sunday Grandstand tickets are also available for kids, ages 12 and under.
- Stop at RV and Camping Registration upon arrival. Located on the corner of Long Pond Road and Route 115, ‘RV Reg’ is the first place all camping guests need to stop upon arrival. There, you’ll get all updated information, a free welcome bag, and have the chance to purchase any last minute tickets.
- Additional Services like water delivery, sewage pump-out, showers, bathrooms and relocation are available. Sorry, but Pocono Raceway does not currently offer water or electric hookups.
- Track views are visible from nearly every camping spot in the infield at Pocono Raceway. Please note, however, Family Grandstand camping does not present any track views as it is located on the backside of Turn 3.
- Additional people the more the merrier, so bring the whole gang. Everyone camping in the infield, except for kids ages 12 and under, need to purchase a Infield Guest Pass. Trackside Camping guests need an area pass, except for kids ages 12 and under. And,everyone camping in Family Grandstand Camping must have a Sunday Grandstand ticket.
- Contact us. We are here to help you craft the perfect experience. To contact Brittney, our Manager of Camping Services, directly please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Schedule, events, perks and experiences are all tentative and subject to change.