“You Have Not Been to Pocono Until You Have Camped at Pocono!”
Infield General Admission and Family RV camping spots are available for online purchase.
At “The Tricky Triangle” we have eight different options for you to choose from when it comes to camping. And, whether you have an RV or a tent, we’ve got you covered.
For your convenience, Infield General Admission Camping spots and Family RV & Tent Camping spots (also General Admission) are available for online purchase. Please note, depending on your selection, additional items may be required. Don’t sweat this. Upon completion of your online order, a Pocono Raceway Camping specialist will contact you to confirm your order, and to make sure you have everything you need.
Helpful hints to keep in mind:
- Reserved Camping spots are available.
- Please give us a call at 1-800-722-3929, or email email@example.com for more information.
- Infield Guest Passes
- Please remember, everyone camping in the infield must have an “Infield Guest Pass.” Two Infield Guest Passes come with the purchase of every Infield Camping Spot. So, if you have six total people camping, you will need to purchase four additional Infield Guest Passes.
- Note: Kids 12 and under are FREE. So, if your six total people includes a 10-year old, you’ll only need to purchase three additional Infield Guest Passes.
- Family RV & Tent Camping requires that everyone, regardless of age, has a Sunday Grandstand Ticket
We are here to help you get the perfect location for your visit, and to make sure you have everything you need to maximize your visit. So, please feel free to call 1-800-722-3929, Monday-Friday between 9 am and 5 pm.
Or, feel free to email our Camping Pro, Brittney, directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember, ALL Camping guests are required to stop at RV & Camping Registration prior to accessing any gate.