Long Pond Campground
Our Long Pond Campground is located less than a mile from Pocono Raceway, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Boasting a variety of updated amenities such as full hook-up sites, a newly renovated and expanded pool area and guest lounge, renovated bathhouses and improvements throughout grounds. There are many exciting attractions nearby. Our Long Pond Campground promises to be the best value in Pocono Mountains! We are open seasonally April-October.
We are now taking reservations for our 2021 camping season. The campgrounds are set to open April, 15th. Please Note: Some amenities will not be open until later in the season.
Please note: The Long Pond Campground is not available to book during our 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Race Week -June 19-29, 2021. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Book Your Site
New for this year, guests are able to book all Seasonal Campground reservations through the new and improved booking site. Click the link below to book your site today or view webpage for additional information about the Long Pond Campground.
Rates & Site Accommodations
No Hook-Ups Site (Tent Camping)- $35 Daily/ $220 Weekly
Water/Electric Site (50 AMP)- $45 Daily/$285 Weekly
Water/Sewer/Electric Site (30 AMP)- $55 Daily/ $350 Weekly
Price per 4 Adults, Kids 12 & Under Free.
Additional Adults- $10/Entire Stay.
Additional Vehicle- $10/Day (First vehicle is no charge).
Sites: Actual size of site may vary by specific location. Sites are no smaller than 25×40. Pull-through sites are not available.
Please note: The Long Pond Campground is not available to book during our 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Race Week -June 19-29, 2021
Check- in/ Check- out
Day & Time: Weekdays (Monday- Friday), 1:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Location: Pocono Raceway Ticket Office (Located in the Main Office building on Long Pond Road)
Day & Time: Weekdays (Monday-Friday), After 5:00 PM & Weekends
Location: Gate 1 Tunnel (Located on Long Pond Road)
Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
Whether you are staying at our Infield RV Park or Long Pond Campground location, all the following amenities are available for you to enjoy.
Infield RV Park Amenities
Two Playgrounds (1,000 sq ft. – In-lot playground, + 5,000 sq ft. Inclusive Playground)
Renovated Restrooms and Showers.
Long Pond Campground Amenities
Outdoor Swimming Pool. (Currently Closed- Opening Date: TBD)
Newly expanded pool area with lounge seating and privacy fence.
Renovated Restrooms and showers.
Renovated Interior of Guest Lounge with TV, card game table, pool table.
Note: Additional charges may apply.
Below are some area attractions we highly recommend. Most are located on or near our campground.
Pocono Organics– Located just down the street- Organic Café & Market.
Pocono Outdoor Adventure Tours– Located at the Raceway
Sunset Hill Shooting Range- Outdoor Shooting Range Just Minutes Away
Stock Car Racing Experience– Slingshot Rentals & Driving Experience
Bertil Roos- Driving Experience
Feel free to stop in the Guest Lounge at the Long Pond Campground and browse a rack of brochures for other local attractions!
The Pocono Mountains offers- Whitewater Rafting, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Hiking Trails, Fishing, Golf, Scenic Overlooks, State Parks and Game Lands, Outlet Shopping, Casino, Festivals, Miniature Golf, Trout Fish & Pay Facilities, Water-Parks, and much more
Below are some services that you might find helpful to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Location & Directions
Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground, Long Pond Campground, is in Long Pond, Pennsylvania, minutes from Blakeslee and Mount Pocono. Located 5 miles south of Interstate 80 at Exit 284, and 9 miles east of the PA Turnpike (Northeast Extension Exit 95 to I-80 East).
FROM I-80 JCT (Exit 284, Route 115)
- TAKE ROUTE 115 SOUTHBOUND 3.4 MILES TO LONG POND ROAD
- MAKE LEFT ONTO LONG POND ROAD
- LONG POND CAMPGROUND LOCATED .2 MILES RIGHT, LOOK FOR THE RED OFFICE BUILDING AND WHITE FENCE AROUND POOL.
Rules and Regulations
- All Campers and visitors must check-in before entering campground.
- Quiet time must be maintained from 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Be courteous of your neighbor, no loud music or noise.
- Speed limit is 3 MPH throughout campground and will be enforced.
- Garbage pick-up is at 12:00 NOON daily. Additional Garbage must be placed in disposal units provided.
- Parents are held responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Do not leave children unattended anywhere at any time.
- All children must be at their own campsite by 10:00PM.
- Electric heaters are prohibited.
- 50 LB propane tanks are maximum size permitted.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. No washer/dryer facility located on campground property.
- Tractor trailers are not permitted.
- Firearms, BB guns, firecrackers, and fireworks are not permitted.
- ATV’s, golf carts, and any type of sports-related small vehicle are not permitted.
- No chain saws are allowed.
- Cutting and removal of wood, trees, and plants is prohibited. No nails in trees.
- Do not walk through occupied campsites.
- No washing of any vehicle, trailer, or RV on campground property.
- Excessive use of appliances will not be tolerated.
- Selling of goods or services is not permitted on campground property.
- Decks, porches, stairs, additions, accessory buildings and sheds are not permitted.
- No young children permitted by pool area or creek area without parental supervision.
- Campfires must be contained and supervised at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed on individual campsites only.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on leashes (six-foot maximum length) or inside and must not be left unattended. No excessive barking allowed. Pets must be walked by a responsible person to pick up after them immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings. They cannot be left outside. Pets are not allowed in or near any buildings, bathrooms, pool or playground areas. They are prohibited due to health codes.
- Ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
- Sewer connections are required by state law and must have a tight seal by a sewer donut (or sewer ring) or a screw-type connector.
- Any conduct or behavior deemed as disorderly and/or not in the best interest of Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground, will be subject to expulsion and will result in the forfeit of the camper’s remaining seasonal or daily rent. “In the Best Interest of Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground” will be interpreted by Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground Management.
- Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground has “A Zero-Tolerance Drug Policy.” If Using or possession of illegal drugs, you will be asked to leave Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground Immediately with forfeiture of remaining seasonal or daily rent.
Please contact us at with any additional questions E-Mail: Campground@poconoraceway.com or call 1-800-722-3929 (Weekdays, 9am-5pm)