INFIELD RV PARK
Our Infield RV Park, located in the historic infield at Pocono Raceway, is in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Boasting a variety of updated amenities such as full hook-up sites, located in what is commonly referred to as the Driver/Owner lot on our NASCAR Weekends. Yes, that’s right, you will be camping right where the stars of NASCAR stay during event weekends. On-Site amenities include our #PoconoMtns Inclusive Playground, Dog Park as well as access to all of the Long Pond Campground amenities including a newly renovated and expanded pool area and guest lounge. There are also many exciting attractions nearby. Our Pocono Raceway Campground promises to be the best value in Pocono Mountains! We are open seasonally April-October.
We are now taking reservations for our 2021 camping season. The campgrounds are set to open April, 15th. Please Note: Some amenities will not be open until later in the season.
Please note: The Infield RV Park is not available to book during our 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Race Week -June 19-29, 2021 and during our Air Show event- August 19-24. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Book Your Site
New for this year, guests are able to book all Seasonal Campground reservations through the new and improved booking site. Click the link below to book your site today or view webpage for additional information about the Long Pond Campground
Rates & Site Accommodations
7-Days (Stay may start any day of the week)
Price per 4 Adults, Kids 12 & Under Free.
Additional Adults- $10/Entire Stay.
Additional Vehicle- $10/Day (First vehicle is no charge).
Campsite Details: Each site is 20 x 60 and are on hard-pack ground. The sites include 50AMP/ 30AMP Electric hook ups options and have water and sewage services available at each site. Pull-through sites are not available.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION
Please note: The Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground is not available to book during our 2021 NASCAR Doubleheader Race Week -June 19-29, 2021
Check- In/ Check- Out
Day & Time: Weekdays (Monday- Friday), 1:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Location: Pocono Raceway Ticket Office (Located in the Main Office building on Long Pond Road)
Day & Time: Weekdays (Monday-Friday), After 5:00 PM & Weekends
Location: Gate 1 Tunnel (Located on Long Pond Road)
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Whether you are staying at our Infield RV Park or Long Pond Campground location, all the following amenities are available for you to enjoy.
Infield RV Park Amenities
Two Playgrounds (1,000 sq ft. – In-lot playground, + 5,000 sq ft. Inclusive Playground)
Renovated Restrooms and Showers.
Long Pond Campground Amenities
Outdoor Swimming Pool. (Currently Closed. Opening Date: TBD)
Newly expanded pool area with lounge seating and privacy fence.
Renovated Restrooms and showers.
Renovated Interior of Guest Lounge with TV, card game table, pool table.
Note: Additional charges may apply.
Below are some area attractions we highly recommend. Most are located on or near our campground.
Pocono Organics– Located just down the street- Organic Café & Market.
Pocono Outdoor Adventure Tours– Located at the Raceway
Sunset Hill Shooting Range- Outdoor Shooting Range Just Minutes Away
Stock Car Racing Experience– Slingshot Rentals & Driving Experience
Bertil Roos- Driving Experience
Feel free to stop in the Guest Lounge at the Long Pond Campground and browse a rack of brochures for other local attractions!
The Pocono Mountains offers- Whitewater Rafting, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Hiking Trails, Fishing, Golf, Scenic Overlooks, State Parks and Game Lands, Outlet Shopping, Casino, Festivals, Miniature Golf, Trout Fish & Pay Facilities, Water-Parks, and much more
Below are some services that you might find helpful to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Location & Directions
Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground’s Infield RV Park is in Long Pond, Pennsylvania, minutes from Blakeslee and Mount Pocono. Located 5 miles south of Interstate 80 at Exit 284, and 9 miles east of the PA Turnpike (Northeast Extension Exit 95 to I-80 East).
FROM I-80 JCT (Exit 284, Route 115)
- TAKE ROUTE 115 SOUTHBOUND 3.4 MILES TO LONG POND ROAD
- MAKE LEFT ONTO LONG POND ROAD
- ENTRANCE IS LOCATED AT OUR GATE 1 TUNNEL
Rules and Regulations
- All Campers and visitors must check-in before entering campground.
- Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle, which shall be parked in a designated area.
- Staff will escort and guide the parking of all RVs. Please notify the office if you want to move to another site or your RV needs to be re-positioned, as the staff escort must be present.
- Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour).
- No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park.
- Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking.
- Never park in an empty site or on the street.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud.
- Quiet time must be maintained from 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Be courteous of your neighbor, no loud music or noise.
- Parents are held responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Do not leave children unattended anywhere at any time.
- Electric heaters are prohibited.
- 50 LB propane tanks are maximum size permitted.
- Tractor trailers are not permitted.
- Firearms, BB guns, firecrackers, and fireworks are not permitted.
- ATV’s, golf carts, and any type of sports-related small vehicle are not permitted.
- Cutting and removal of wood, trees, and plants is prohibited. No nails in trees.
- Do not walk through occupied campsites.
- No washing of any vehicle, trailer, or RV on campground property.
- Selling of goods or services is not permitted on campground property.
- No young children permitted by pool area or creek area without parental supervision.
- Campfires must be contained and supervised at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed on individual campsites only.
- Pets are welcome, but must be kept on leashes (six-foot maximum length) or inside and must not be left unattended. No excessive barking allowed. Pets must be walked by a responsible person to pick up after them immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings. They cannot be left outside. Pets are not allowed in or near any buildings, bathrooms, pool or playground areas. They are prohibited due to health codes.
- Ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
- Sewer connections are required by state law and must have a tight seal by a sewer donut (or sewer ring) or a screw-type connector.
- Any conduct or behavior deemed as disorderly and/or not in the best interest of Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground, will be subject to expulsion and will result in the forfeit of the camper’s remaining seasonal or daily rent. “In the Best Interest of Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground” will be interpreted by Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground Management.
- Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground has “A Zero-Tolerance Drug Policy.” If Using or possession of illegal drugs, you will be asked to leave Pocono Raceway Seasonal Campground Immediately with forfeiture of remaining seasonal or daily rent.
- Special Note: Pocono Raceways hosts up to 200 annual on-track events each year, including daily car clubs and racing schools. The Infield RV Park sites are located inside the track, which is utilized daily between the hours of 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET. There will be noise, as a result of racecars and events, most days.
Please contact us at with any additional questions. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-722-3929 (Weekdays, 9am-5pm)