The Pocono Raceway Campground is located less than a mile from Pocono Int’l Raceway, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Newly renovated in 2014, boasting a variety of updated amenities such as full hook-up sites, a newly renovated and expanded pool area and guest lounge, renovated bathhouses and improvements throughout grounds. There are many exciting attractions nearby, our family campground promises to be the best value in Pocono Mountains! Call (570) 643-8308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your campsite today! You can also CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form.
The Pocono Raceway Campground is a family campground open seasonally from April until October. It located one mile east of Pocono Raceway on Long Pond Road in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, conveniently a few minutes from Interstate 80 and PA Turnpike. The campground offers a variety of options to fit your camping needs whether that may be Full sewage, electric, and water hook-ups for your RV or motorhome, Water & Electric only sites or simply a space to pitch a tent. We have 35 Full Hook-up sites (30 amp), 28 Water & Electric only sites (50 amp), and 37 Tent Camping sites.
Rates and Accommodations
Daily Site Fees includes 4 people, one additional vehicle per site, and use of pool, guest lounge, and bathhouses. Air Conditioning is $10 extra for entire stay. Check-in time is 2:00PM and Check-out time is 12:00 NOON. If arrival is prior to 2:00PM and site is available, the charge is one-half day fee… If late departure is required, request must be made prior to arrival. No changes or exceptions. Late departure is up to 5:00PM and is one-half day fee, if site is available. Please note, during NASCAR or Indy Car Events at Pocono Raceway, weekly rates are not available and there is a 3 day minimum stay
Daily Site Rates**
|Type of Site||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|No Hook-ups (Tent Camping)||$35||$220|
|Water/Electric (50 amps)||$45||$285|
|Water/Electric/Sewer (30 amps)||$55||$350|
| Other Charges per stay
|Additional Guests (Age 6 & up)||$20|
** 3 Night Minimum Stay During Race Events **
Pocono 400: Thursday, June 5, 2014 - Monday, June 9, 2014
Pocono INDYCAR 500: Thursday, July 3, 2014 – Monday, July 7, 2014
GoBowling.com 400: Thursday, August 1., 2014 Monday August 4, 2014
Payment in full is required when reservation is placed. Phone reservations cannot me taken without an accepted credit card. Mail orders are not accepted less than 45 days prior to arrival. Payments are non-refundable on Seasonal and all Pocono Race Weekend stays. All other stays are refundable with a 21 day written cancellation notice. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies. Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED ON CAMPGROUND PREMISES FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
Pocono Raceway Campground is in Long Pond, Pennsylvania, minutes from Blakeslee and Mount Pocono. Located 5 miles south of Interstate 80 at Exit 284, and 9 miles east of the PA Turnpike (Northeast Extension Exit 95 to I-80 East).
FROM I-80 JCT (Exit 284, Route 115)
- TAKE ROUTE 115 SOUTHBOUND 3.4 MILES TO LONG POND ROAD
- MAKE LEFT ONTO LONG POND ROAD
- GO 1.2 MILES PAST MAIN ENTRANCE TO POCONO RACEWAY (GATE 1 / TUNNEL ROAD)
- MAKE RIGHT AT BLACK & WHITE CAMPGROUND SIGN ON CLEARVIEW ROAD
- POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND LOCATED .2 MILES RIGHT, LOOK FOR THE RED OFFICE BUILDING AND WHITE FENCE AROUND POOL.
Many improvements have been made to the facilities and amenities for the 2014 season.
Please note that quiet time is between 11:00PM and 7:00AM
Outdoor Swimming Pool**
Newly expanded pool area with lounge seating and privacy fence**
Renovated Bathhouse with Restrooms and showers**
Renovated Interior of Guest Lounge with cable TV, card game table, pool table. **
(To be completed by May 2014)
Renovated Office Building**
Wider entrance and wider turns for easier maneuvering**
Electric & Water Hook-ups
Free Hot Showers**
Tent Sites (No Hook-ups)
Wi-Fi* (To be completed by May 2014)
New waterlines for many sites**
**Upgraded or renovated recently
* Additional Charge may apply
Pocono Raceway Campground
152 Clearview Road
Long Pond, PA 18334
(570) 643-8308 Phone
(570) 643-8399 Fax
Mailing Address: Pocono Raceway Campground, P.O. Box 204, Long Pond, PA 18334
Click Here for Map (link to “Camping Map PDF”)
Rules and Regulations
- All Campers and visitors must register at the campground office before entering campground.
- Quiet time must be maintained from 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Be courteous of your neighbor, no loud music or noise.
- Speed limit is 3 MPH throughout campground and will be enforced.
- Garbage pick-up is at 12:00 NOON daily. Additional Garbage must be placed in disposal units provided.
- Parents are held responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Do not leave children unattended anywhere at any time.
- All children must be at their own campsite by 10:00AM.
- Electric heaters are prohibited.
- 50 LB propane tanks are maximum size permitted.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. No washer/dryer facility located on campground property.
- Tractor trailers are not permitted.
- Firearms, BB guns, firecrackers, and fireworks are not permitted.
- ATV’s, Motorcycles, Motorbikes, golf carts, and any type of motorized small vehicle are not permitted.
- No chain saws are allowed.
- Cutting and removal of wood, trees, and plants is prohibited. No nails in trees.
- Do not walk through occupied campsites.
- No washing of any vehicle, trailer, or RV on campground property.
- Excessive use of appliances will not be tolerated.
- Selling of goods or services is not permitted on campground property.
- Decks, porches, stairs, additions, accessory buildings and sheds are not permitted.
- No young children permitted by pool area or creek area without parental supervision.
- Campfires must be contained and supervised at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages allowed on individual campsites only.
- Any conduct or behavior deemed as disorderly and/or not in the best interest of Pocono Raceway Campground, will be subject to expulsion and will result in the forfeit of the camper’s remaining seasonal or daily rent.
- Pocono Raceway Campground has “A Zero-Tolerance Drug Policy.” If Using or possession of illegal drugs, you will be asked to leave Pocono Raceway Campground Immediately with forfeiture of remaining seasonal or daily rent.
“In the Best Interest of Pocono Raceway Campground” will be interpreted by Pocono Raceway Campground Management.
ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS POSTED BY POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND MUST BE OBSERVED.
Feel free to stop in the Guest Lounge and browse a rack of brochures for local attractions!
Some nearby attractions include: Pocono Raceway, Whitewater Rafting, Hunting, Horseback Riding, Hiking Trails, Fishing, Golf, Scenic Overlooks, State Parks and Game Lands, Outlet Shopping, Casino, Festivals, Miniature Golf, Trout Fish & Pay Facilities, Water-Parks, and many more
All rates based on check in at 2pm and checkout at 12pm with 4 people per unit. Water/Electric site have 50 amp electric services. Full Site hook-ups have 30 amps electric services. Pocono Raceway Campground reserves the right to inspect all units to determine the type and size of equipment being used. Minimum age of 1 8 years old to reserve a site. All Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice. Sites cannot be sublet, rented, resold, or transferred without first receiving the express written permission of Pocono Raceway Campground
Off Season/On-Site Winter Storage
Off Season/On-site winter storage is available November 1st through April 1st for a fee of $50 per month, payable in full in advance and are non-refundable.
SPECIAL: For seasonal site campers, the off season / on-site winter storage fees are free with advance payment of the following seasonal site fee.
PLEASE NOTE: No use of any unit is permitted November 1st through April 1st. All units are the sole responsibility of owner and are left at owners’ expense.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND TO EVICT FOR ANY INFRACTION THEREOF. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE THIS CAMPGROUND SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. HOWEVER, ANYONE USING THESE FACILITIES MUST DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, AS WE WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF ANYONE. POCONO RACEWAY CAMPGROUND AND POCONO RACEWAY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRE, THEFT, OR DAMAGE IN ANY WAY TO ANY TRAILER, VEHICLE, RV, TENT, OR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY AND ALL CAMPERS, RENTERS, AND/OR VISITORS.